How do you carry your NFA paperwork in the field?

Just picked up my first suppressor and, like the title says, looking for ideas on how to carry my paperwork in the field. My dealer said take a picture on my phone, but that doesn't give me the warm-fuzzies considering how easily I could fry it. My other idea is to make a copy and then laminate it, but that seems like a PITA. How do you guys do it?

Could tape a laminated copy to the rifle like a range card. or ziplock baggy with your licenses in the pack is how I would do it.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
I keep original in my safe. Photocopy each and put in small ziplock in gun case. Also photo and save on my phone. I was told by an agent that photo would suffice as they want it produced if asked for "in a reasonable time frame". Not locking up a law abiding citizen if you should forget to have it on you. Phone is nice piece of mind.

Jonn44

FNG
I use a 1 gallon freezer bag. I keep copies of all 5 of my stamps/paperwork in it. I just throw it in what ever pack I’m using and hit the road.

fatbacks

WKR
Saved a PDF on my phone. If traveling outbid state or on airlines I bring a photocopy paper as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AirborneEScouter

Lil-Rokslider
Saved a PDF on my phone. If traveling outbid state or on airlines I bring a photocopy paper as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's a question on nfa that I've never been able to answer - traveling out of state requires notification to ATF I thought? I haven't had to worry about it before but do wonder what you should do to cover your bases, if necessary

I often scan documents and then use snipping tool to re-copy and resize the document so that it carries much easier. If you upload the document into your google drive, and you know your login info, it can be viewed device with internet. So if your phone for some reason takes a dump, the document can still be viewed.

Here's a question on nfa that I've never been able to answer - traveling out of state requires notification to ATF I thought? I haven't had to worry about it before but do wonder what you should do to cover your bases, if necessary
Cans, IIRC, are the only NFA item that doesnt require ATF notification to travel across state lines...secure it like a firearm and keep your paperwork with you.

Obviously cans have to be legal in the state you are traveling to.