How do you handle this ?

cbat

Lil-Rokslider
So I purchased some stuff from a gentleman and received 3 of the 4 boxes, He shipped everything priority mail and has tracking numbers. The first 3 showed up May 28 th and as of June 5 TH the other package shows to be moving around from terminal to terminal. He keeps checking tracking and screen shots it and sends to me. I have never ran into this before and wondering about a further course of action.

ckleeves

WKR
Give it time. There isn’t really much either of you can do. It happens way more then you would think. It doesn’t sound like the guy is a scammer at all since he shipped the other packages so I sure wouldn’t file a PayPal claim or anything against him. If it does get lost permanently then the two of you can figure out a insurance claim (if that’s a possibility) or work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohoopee

WKR
Recently happened to me. It took about 4 days for the final box to arrive.

Sharpsman

FNG
I had a dozen arrows that I bought that took 11 days to get from one usps facility to anthor that was only about 60 miles away,sometimes stuff just happens. They did show up they just went on a joy ride first for some reason

I receive a lot of packages on the daily for work, for whatever reason, the past month has been a disaster.... never had so many screwed up orders

OP
C

cbat

Lil-Rokslider
Finally showed up 7 days after expected delivery date. I knew it wasn't a scammer deal because he still hasn't cashed my check for the items. USPS should have to reimburse the priority shipping.

LostArra

WKR
Amazon sent me a text: Your package is 10 stops away!

Four hours later: We think your package is lost. Log on to your account for a refund.

Glad your package showed up.

Last edited:

Jethro

WKR
I just had a order for work coming from AZ to PA that ended up in Bankok and then Japan. Was in Japan on Friday and was delivered in PA today.

Last month a shirt coming from NH to PA made a trip through Anchorage.

This happened to me earlier this spring. Package got a random barcode stuck to it so it kept bouncing from Houston to New Braunfels and back over and over. Had to call the post office and they had to physically lay eyes on it, pull off the wrong barcode and re-route it back to Houston. The local post office was really good about it and actually called back when they said they would. I’m sure these things happen a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Squamch

WKR
My buddy ordered a carburetor from Texas a month and a half ago. It's been cruising the US ever since. It actually made it to a border facility once, but I guess it has a DUI or something cause it headed back south again.