How do you haul your Packgoats??

I have been using a 5x8 Cargo trailer to haul the little guys around in, but want to get something different. The trailer can be a pain on a lot of the gravel roads and a pain to turn around...
I saw Ryan Avery's elk hunt video.... what is that your using Ryan? Looks very interesting, but needs a spot for the horns... :)

What is everyone else using??

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I had a guy custom build it in Yakima. I basically just took Marc's design and made it more of what I wanted.

We have fixed the rack issue. I will post a pic soon.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I installed some tie downs for racks:)

58a307da53ed73af90d5f6054413abc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
actionshooter
I had a guy custom build it in Yakima. I basically just took Marc's design and made it more of what I wanted.

We have fixed the rack issue. I will post a pic soon.

Nice... Looks like a good idea.... Who's Marc?

Huntnnw

WKR
I built a hauler in back of truck out of wood. So far has worked great and have a utility trailer for gear and able to dump that after camp is up and use truck to move goats around

I use a 2 horse trailer. To get my crew up to the hills. I also use the wife’s old Tahoe. Until I build a bed hauler

Attachments

• F07BBED7-591E-46A4-B0C3-B14810CBE892.jpeg
    F07BBED7-591E-46A4-B0C3-B14810CBE892.jpeg
    328.5 KB · Views: 13
I can fit all 6 in my 6.5ft bed with a tall shell on. Works great for remote spots. However, It doesnt leave me crap for room for meat and a rack coming home so mostly use a 2 horse trailer now. Plus for longer hauls i think its easier on them being lower to the ground with balance.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

OP
actionshooter
I can fit all 6 in my 6.5ft bed with a tall shell on. Works great for remote spots. However, It doesnt leave me crap for room for meat and a rack coming home so mostly use a 2 horse trailer now. Plus for longer hauls i think its easier on them being lower to the ground with balance.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back of my truck with a canopy is what I have done for years, but the lack of storage is why I'm looking for something else...
I think the aluminum shell posted above is going to be the ticket..

Back of my truck with a canopy is what I have done for years, but the lack of storage is why I'm looking for something else...
I think the aluminum shell posted above is going to be the ticket..
Yeah I agree I’m saving up to get a goat hauler like that.