How does AGC Bino Harness fit your body?

czimm

FNG
Hello All, I am interested in a AGC Bino Harness but I am a little worried that it will not fit snugly and up high enough on my body. I like to have my Bino Harness pretty high up on my chest. I am a pretty tall skinny guy (6'2" 160). Can you guys chime in on how they fit your body? and if you don't have a AGC but you are skinny what Bino Harness does fit snugly for you? Thanks in advance.

fatlander

WKR
They ride pretty low even when you’ve taken up all the slack. There’s better options imo. Marsupial is my favorite that I’ve tried to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGC's Ultralight harness is what you want. It brings the pack up higher, on the sternum.

Vandy321

WKR
I had the Kodiak cub maxx, I'm 5'10 and had it snugged up pretty high. Will be no issue forMaxx,

I did sell it for a marsupial, but that was just to cut weight.

slatty

WKR
The AGC is hard to snug up high. I'm a small skinny dude with the kodiak cub max harness. I love the harness but it doesn't fit great. I still like it though.

ljalberta

WKR
I had the AGC with the standard harness. It would hang low, no matter what. I replaced the harness with the ultralight one listed above. It now rides as high and as securely on my chest as I want it to. Huge improvement with the new harness.

Before I got the new harness I was going to sell off the AGC, but I don’t think I ever will now.

OP
czimm

czimm

FNG
AGC's Ultralight harness is what you want. It brings the pack up higher, on the sternum.

ahhh I see, I have not run into this at all during my research. thank you!

ZAK13

Lil-Rokslider
I found my AGC bino harness fits well, like you, i like wearing it high on my chest. It's very comfortable, no matter the weather conditions. I also have the AGC holster mounted on it, so even with that add on, the harness never gets in the way, whether shouldering my rifle, drawing my bow, or scrambling up a hill/mountain.

OP
czimm

czimm

FNG
I had the AGC with the standard harness. It would hang low, no matter what. I replaced the harness with the ultralight one listed above. It now rides as high and as securely on my chest as I want it to. Huge improvement with the new harness.

Before I got the new harness I was going to sell off the AGC, but I don’t think I ever will now.
this is great info, really appreciate it. I never saw anyone talking about this issue and this ultralight harness through all my research before posting on here. so thank you very much.

JDB9818

WKR
I was able to get mine as high on my chest I was wanted. I hate a loose sagging harness.

But, I swapped out the straps / harness portion for a Marsupial gear set to do it. I also swapped the buckles that connect the straps to the bag with Kifaru KClips to get that last little extra pick up. You could use the Marsupial buckle delete connections as well.

I loved my AGC set up once I made these changes, but just got the Marsupial Gear bino harness to change it up this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ShakeDown

WKR
Agree with the above on the ultralight harness.

Before they released it I created a Franken—harness with a Marsupial Gear strap system and the AGC bag. Works very well.

OP
czimm

czimm

FNG
I found my AGC bino harness fits well, like you, i like wearing it high on my chest. It's very comfortable, no matter the weather conditions. I also have the AGC holster mounted on it, so even with that add on, the harness never gets in the way, whether shouldering my rifle, drawing my bow, or scrambling up a hill/mountain.
thanks for the info

OP
czimm

czimm

FNG
I was able to get mine as high on my chest I was wanted. I hate a loose sagging harness.

But, I swapped out the straps / harness portion for a Marsupial gear set to do it. I also swapped the buckles that connect the straps to the bag with Kifaru KClips to get that last little extra pick up. You could use the Marsupial buckle delete connections as well.

I loved my AGC set up once I made these changes, but just got the Marsupial Gear bino harness to change it up this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
this is very helpful thank you

OP
czimm

czimm

FNG
On my AGC I replaced the top buckles with Kifaru K-Clips and it helped bring it up high where I like it. Got rid of 2"+ of buckle.
wow, thats a lot of buckle. thanks for info I will look into that.

ChrisAU

WKR
I'll try to grab a pic today. Its been a few years since I did it, think I used a ladder loc up top and then just ran the strap through the K-Clip.

OP
czimm

czimm

FNG
I'll try to grab a pic today. Its been a few years since I did it, think I used a ladder loc up top and then just ran the strap through the K-Clip.
EDIT - never mind I found it. do you know if they still sell the k-clip? I didn't see on their website.

Last edited: