How does AGC Bino Harness fit your body?

OP
czimm

czimm

FNG
Apologize for the delay, here is how I have it setup - on the user’s right I have one bino tether snaked through the buckle, so I grabbed pics of both sides. I trimmed the webbing after doing this too.

View attachment 375486View attachment 375487View attachment 375488
ahh I see thats very nice. thanks for the pics. I notice you have the older style straps, have you tried the new gen L harness? I think they call it? or the ultralight harness they sell?

ChrisAU

WKR
ahh I see thats very nice. thanks for the pics. I notice you have the older style straps, have you tried the new gen L harness? I think they call it? or the ultralight harness they sell?

No I wasn't aware there was newer harness? Or do you mean just the ultralight? I prefer the comfort of the padded vs the ultralight. I can load down that Kodiak CUB MAX, its needs padding the way I use it ha.

prm

WKR
I feel I can get the AGC pretty high with the standard harness. That lightweight harness might be nice though. I have switched to attaching my bino harness directly to my pack (Kifaru) harness using the FHF pack suspension kit. Never liked having two harnesses on. I never seem to have my bino harness without my pack for hunting out west so it works there. Different system for eastern treestands.

Colterw

FNG
Mine rode pretty low with the standard harness. I swapped their harness for the marsupial harness and it helped, but I'm still looking for the perfect bino harness.

Jimbob

WKR
I swapped out the buckles as they were unneeded bulk.
5806d65e282000d4da440d9b08476970.jpg

Then I hacked up the back of the harness and sewed it. Harness rides perfect now.
0121237b0ea15d080b7a1fc3d77dbc7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
czimm

czimm

FNG
I swapped out the buckles as they were unneeded bulk.
5806d65e282000d4da440d9b08476970.jpg

Then I hacked up the back of the harness and sowed it. Harness rides perfect now.
0121237b0ea15d080b7a1fc3d77dbc7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
genius, thanks for the pics!

Hello All, I am interested in a AGC Bino Harness but I am a little worried that it will not fit snugly and up high enough on my body. I like to have my Bino Harness pretty high up on my chest. I am a pretty tall skinny guy (6'2" 160). Can you guys chime in on how they fit your body? and if you don't have a AGC but you are skinny what Bino Harness does fit snugly for you? Thanks in adva
I have one i bought on here years ago i love it but does become a hassle when sitting down glassing it sticks far out that it hits my tripod so im usually always taking it off and putting it back on when moving glassing locations