how fast/slow are you at the ATM?

whaack

WKR
If I sense an impatient person behind me at the ATM, I take longer.

If there is impatient person in back of me at the gas pump, I will pump gas, then clean my windshield, then check fluids.

I go the speed limit or a few miles under too while driving. Pisses people off, but I get a kick out of it.

Now at the grocery store, it's full on bumper carts. Spend the least amount of time in grocery and department stores. Costco runs are an average 15 minutes for me.

Glad you get off wasting others time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whaack

WKR
On the way to Chick-fil-A with the kids I ask for their order 10 minutes out. I will not stand for himhaw around at the order window.

People pull out and act like they’ve never been to a Chick-fil-A. There’s like 5 freaking things on the menu LADY!!! ORDER!!!

OP
B

boom

WKR
I need cash fir the occasional food truck runs. The dive trucks don’t take CC.

Vaultman

WKR
I am 100% convinced that banks are making the ATM's slower, to force people to use their banking apps. Before my bank had a big publicity push to use the mobile app, I could be done at the ATM in about 2 minutes. Now, it is like 5+, for the same exact transaction.

Last edited:

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
This thread is just amazing - so many tolerant and considerate people. May you never get old....
It's the inconsiderate ones that are the problem........especially on the roads. Think of others. If you have nowhere to be, then stay home. Be aware of your surroundings, as you're not the only one on the road. Or even better for around here "If you can't drive........then don't". I've told my kids many times "If I ever drive like that........it's time to take the keys away".

WCB

WKR
Also, don't get me started on the guys in their pretty Ford Raptor doing 30mph on a gravel road in WY this year Antelope hunting. If you are reading this sorry but not sorry for powering past you when you made the wrong turn and shooting that buck while you watched a mile down the road....

Also, don't get me started on the guys in their pretty Ford Raptor doing 30mph on a gravel road in WY this year Antelope hunting. If you are reading this sorry but not sorry for powering past you when you made the wrong turn and shooting that buck while you watched a mile down the road....

Are you saying 30 is too fast?

What about people in the woods that don’t pull over when you’re behind them? I can deal with all the other stuff but if I’m in the woods and have somewhere I need to be and the road hunter in front of me decides he’s not going to let me pass in case he sees an animal it’s frustrating.

Both can be reversed by scumbags, thus are reserved for people I know.

I offered to pay a guy for some stuff with PayPal and he said no. He made a $600 hand to hand transaction with a guy for Sitka gear after the guy payed with PayPal and the guy made a claim to PayPal. He lost $600 and the Sitka. There’s some crappy people out there.

I think driving should be graded 1-5 stars.
5 star drivers get yo do whatever they want.
Speed, weave, pass on shoulder etc.

1 star driver's loose a finger if in left lane, 55 tops ,and no left turns ever. Only right handers for you 1s.
Bless their hearts.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Try dropping kids off at school in a drive through.
I was probably the only parent that never went through the drive-thru. I'd drop them off at the curb away from the cluster and then watch them until they made it to the doors. But I also always park in the far reaches of the parking lots at stores where no one else wants to park. Easy in, and easy out. Then I don't have to wait for that "one person" that will sit there for 30 minutes waiting for that "one spot" close to the door. I'm in and out and gone before they've even parked.