How hard do you hold your backwall?

OP
Plowboy85

Plowboy85

Lil-Rokslider
Your issue sounds nothing more than a torque issue. Sounds like you’re torquing it the same way for each way you’re choosing to release, though. I would choose whatever release you want(index releases are just as accurate as thumb) and set your bow up for whatever way feels the best and is the most repeatable.
I think you are right, the positive thing here is I am consistently flawed lol.

You can change the amount of cam lean at full draw by increasing pressure at the back wall.

Kinda sounds like you are slightly out of tune, but with the additional pressure it's actually getting things lined up.

OP
Plowboy85

Plowboy85

Lil-Rokslider
You can change the amount of cam lean at full draw by increasing pressure at the back wall.

Kinda sounds like you are slightly out of tune, but with the additional pressure it's actually getting things lined up.
I honestly did not know this. Out of curiosity in which way will the cam lean increase for a right hand shooter, say the bottom cam / or \ ? I may twist some yokes. I shot today for a bit and believe I could stand to benefit from holding a bit more into the wall. I have always struggled with the whole pinching my shoulder function and really trying to focus on it while shooting.

I honestly did not know this. Out of curiosity in which way will the cam lean increase for a right hand shooter, say the bottom cam / or \ ? I may twist some yokes. I shot today for a bit and believe I could stand to benefit from holding a bit more into the wall. I have always struggled with the whole pinching my shoulder function and really trying to focus on it while shooting.

Cam will lean away from the stop, the stop is putting a hold on rotation, but the otherside will rotate just a little more on some. So like a top cam, with stop on the left hand side of the cam, the top of that cam can lean a little to the right.

Lot of times it's putting just a little more load on the limb opposite the stop.