How long does it take to get a Pope & Young certificate in the mail?

Ccoggin

FNG
I submitted my first entry for Pope and Young on an elk I killed in September, and I was wondering how long it typically takes to get the certificate? They cashed my check at the end of November and they told me 3-4weeks but I still haven't received anything. I hate to bother them again if it is normal to take awhile, but the excitement of finally getting it is killing me.😅

OP
C

Ccoggin

FNG
Probably didn't measure up so they just kept your money.
It was scored by a certified P&Y scorer and it was well over the minimum, so I'm assuming that's not the case. But stranger things have happened.

nphunter

WKR
It was scored by a certified P&Y scorer and it was well over the minimum, so I'm assuming that's not the case. But stranger things have happened.
:) this thread would be a lot better with a picture of your bull!!

OP
C

Ccoggin

FNG
:) this thread would be a lot better with a picture of your bull!!
It's not a giant by any means, but it was my 1st bull on my 1st attempt. Think he said it grossed 270 and net was 266 and change. I should have got a copy of the form before he sent it in.

Attachments

• 20200914_195929.jpg
    20200914_195929.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 22

bohntr

WKR
Measurers are not allowed to give you a copy of the score form prior to it being authenticated in the records program by the Director of Records. Your copy will come from the office, as well as your certificate. If it was sent in in November, you should have it already, even when the office was closed for a bit due to COVID-19 restrictions in MN. Please PM me your name and I will find out that status ASAP.

Roy Grace
P&Y Records Chairman