How long to wait

skierhs

WKR
How long does everyone wait for a product to come back in stock before moving on to the next best thing?

Back in August I reached out to Kifaru asking about (Medium in RG) lost park parka pants and they said they hoped for them to come back in stock within a month or two. I’ve talked to them a few times since and it’s the same story. I can’t really fault them for not having the product in stock but I just heard they have no anticipated orders or restocking for the product. Not just a few months but period. At this point I feel like I have to jump ship and find the next best alternative. Thoughts?

OP
S

skierhs

WKR
I appreciate the WTB suggestions but I’m looking to purchase new, not used.

Depends. For most of the stuff I'm looking at, i debate if I actually need said product and if someone else actually makes it.

I've been waiting for certain choke tubes for my SiCo Salvo 12 and they've been out of stock since the pandemic started. I finally caved and started reverse engineering the design because thats what i used to for limited run out of production parts. 2 Days after I started my RE drawings SiCo emailed me and said the part i wanted was in stock...