How long will the ammo shortage last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haney

FNG
Looks to me like the arm chair politicians (trumpanzees) sat around pounding on their keyboards talking crap instead of ordering shooting supplies . This shortage was pretty easy to see coming , if a guy is not loaded with supplies right now he has nobody to blame but himself .

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I love these threads. Helps Weed out all the people you know don’t hunt.
It's easy to wonder how many are just plants that come here specifically to try to get folks to conform to whatever their agenda is. Like all the posters that joined in 2020 that were adamant about everyone getting onboard with all the Covid shutdowns and protocols etc.....LOL. It's just like watching all the ads on TV.......like people really are influenced to wear a mask because they show a super hero wearing one........SMH.

*zap*

WKR
Very few folks can think for themselves anymore, social media and fake news influence the majority of people to do what they say to do/think what they say to think.

Very sad.

sndmn11

WKR
Sportsman's yesterday had oodles of 25-06, 270wsm, 6cr, 300wsm. Cabela's had a bunch of eld-m and eld-x 6.5 cm, the above calibers, and a bunch of 270win.

WKR
The more surprising thing for me is how many people on rokslide voted for Biden. Crazy. If you are a sportsman or own guns I have no idea why someone who vote for Biden
Apparent inability to understand that other people may see the world different than you, have different priorities and values than you, yet can be perfectly reasonable and intelligent at the same time should concern you far more than who anybody may have chosen in a political election.

Apparent inability to understand that other people may see the world different than you, have different priorities and values than you, yet can be perfectly reasonable and intelligent at the same time should concern you far more than who anybody may have chosen in a political election.
Intelligent people didn't vote for Biden. If you did I would seriously question your I.Q. Most of them can't give three reasons why they did without mentioning something about Trump. Also if you voted for Biden you should go to the back of the line for ammo when it becomes available.

WKR
Intelligent people didn't vote for Biden. If you did I would seriously question your I.Q. Most of them can't give three reasons why they did without mentioning something about Trump. Also if you voted for Biden you should go to the back of the line for ammo when it becomes available.
Thank you for being such a perfect example of my point.

Thank you for being such a perfect example of my point.
I'm waiting for your three valid reasons why you voted for Biden. Also tell me some great things about Delaware and California and their regulations on guns and ammo since your two candidates are so 2A friendly.

brsnow

WKR
Apparent inability to understand that other people may see the world different than you, have different priorities and values than you, yet can be perfectly reasonable and intelligent at the same time should concern you far more than who anybody may have chosen in a
I'm waiting for your three valid reasons why you voted for Biden. Also tell me some great things about Delaware and California and their regulations on guns and ammo since your two candidates are so 2A friendly.
I would say Delaware has very friendly taxes which has made it a retirement destination. California supports the federal government by providing far more revenue than any other state. Trump is a New Yorker who retired to FL, how friendly is NY to the 2A? I didn’t vote Democratic for that president so I will refrain from listing 3 reasons, but I am sure people can list many for the people who received their vote.

Last edited:

Opah

WKR
"Nothing will actually change. The rhetoric just brings in a LOT of money."
WOW are you serious nothing will change ! Unless biden and kamala change our 2nd amendments will, that is just a fact both have said they will do in the first 100 days.

Pandering to the extreme left voters.

Pretty unlikely anything significant will actually change because they can’t afford to alienate the moderate voters they appealed to. That is literally the only reason sleepy Joe won (and not being a narcissistic sociopath certainly helped).

Reactions: 307

brsnow

WKR
"Nothing will actually change. The rhetoric just brings in a LOT of money."
WOW are you serious nothing will change ! Unless biden and kamala change our 2nd amendments will, that is just a fact both have said they will do in the first 100 days.
DACA and Obamacare are still here and previous administrations said they would get rid of those and they aren’t even amendments. People just say stuff to get elected and then lobbyists continue to run the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.