How long will the ammo shortage last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Executive order or a bill, no difference, it still must be deemed constitutional and survive a challenge to the SCOTUS...a gun ban executive order? Scare tactics and tin foil theories...thats so far from reality its comical. That would be tied up in the courts for years. Unconstitutional is unconstitutional, no matter if a bill or an executive order.

The point I was trying to make without going down a massive rabbit hole of politics, is depending on the climate/president, different courts act out (hence the 9th cicrcuit has been overturned so much). A good example of a President bypassing congress intentionally to make a defacto "law" is daca. To keep opinions out of daca as it is, congress failed to act for years, creating more of an issue. What should be taken up by congress for immigration was essentially, again, a new "law"/way to act without legislation which has become the law through an executive order. It's a slippery slope, just the first example that came to mind since it's so "controversial".

One fo the things they will easily be able to pass is legislation to pack the court. Once done, Biden (or Harris) can quickly nominate liberal judges cementing their ability to do whatever they want.

Every president does that. This new Presidential term won't be any different.

Every president does that. This new Presidential term won't be any different.

Nobody has ever done it. You are just thinking of nominating liberal or conservative judges. "Packing the court" has been an on-going threat by the left to pass legislation to increase the number of justices from 9 to 13 to enable the President Biden to get favorable numbers for his desired policies.

Elections have consequences. Reading shit like this makes me almost wish they would start going door to door just to see your face when you realized you shit in your own bed.
Shit in my own bed? Even if some of Bidens gun plan passes, I wouldn't regret my decision. As I said, I don't vote solely based on gun legislation. You can't invalidate my decision just because you don't agree with it.

Opah

WKR
"It will end when people stop hoarding. Only thing worse than hoarders are those that are trying to gouge fellow hunters/shooters."
Hoarders? no Hoarders, just preppers trying to ensure their ability to protect their families.
The fact the Demand has went up 1000 or more percent is why we have a shortage

Yup. Shut it down!

I need some magnum primers.
Of course.......someone finally calls you out on how you voted and you want to “shut it down”.

I assure you countless others read that shit before him and wanted to say the same thing to you but just didn’t have the nerve to break conformity.

Of course.......someone finally calls you out on how you voted and you want to “shut it down”.

I assure you countless others read that shit before him and wanted to say the same thing to you but just didn’t have the nerve to break conformity.

To be clear, I don't care what you or others say about how I voted. That's why I have the balls to openly state here how I voted and why.

My post about shutting it down was a joke, as evidenced by following it with "I need magnum primers" and the obvious fact that I helped steer it in a political direction.

I'm sorry if you don't recognize humor.

And if you care to continue commenting on how I voted and try to gather others to speak up about it, that's fine. I don't care. You can go pound sand.

WKR

"Calls you out"...

I would expect that adults can have differing opinions.

WKR
But only as long as one side expresses them?
Nope, respectful and supported debate is supported on all sides. Dogmatic attack tactics based on mythology, on the other hand, should be discouraged, regardless of origin.

11boo

WKR
Too bad some didn’t see this coming. Election year, riots, civil unrest and the threats from the democratic candidate to Tax recreational shooting out of existence Are all factors. I have enough stock to keep my shooting habit going for a long time, but my right to continue my shooting might not last as long as my stocks. Remember Obama promised to hurt our 2d amendment rights, and he did chip away at them, but it didn’t go as he hoped.

Status
Not open for further replies.