How long will the ammo shortage last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t complain about CO. And most of my side of the family lives there. Haha

WKR
I was in Cheyenne WY recently and everyone was bitching about Colorado. HAHA
Thats the local activity of Cheyenne. Bitch and moan about Colorado and then travel down there every chance they get and spend all of their $ down there... Jealousy is a bitch.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Thats the local activity of Cheyenne. Bitch and moan about Colorado and then travel down there every chance they get and spend all of their $ down there... Jealousy is a bitch.
It’s crazy, I heard no less than ten people bitching about Colorado. It sounded like me bitching about Californians in Idaho.

It is not for everyone but we enjoy Colorado. The wolf vote was close and if any effort would have been put out it wouldn’t have passed.
Yea I am born and raised in Colorado. I love Colorado. And likely won’t leave it. Fortunately I live In the mountains and in a Republican dominate county.

But with that said it is sad when democrats affect things for me. Like getting spring bear hunting ban...and now wolves being introduced .

brsnow

WKR
Yea I am born and raised in Colorado. I love Colorado. And likely won’t leave it. Fortunately I live In the mountains and in a Republican dominate county.

But with that said it is sad when democrats affect things for me. Like getting spring bear hunting ban...and now wolves being introduced .
I don’t disagree, but will say there was no effort to stop wolves. With a large majority of voters being unaffiliated it doesn’t have to go liberal all the time. People are open to discussions, the demographics of hunters is expanding as well. There is opportunities to make impacts and share/educate others. It is still to an extent a libertarian state.

Opah

WKR
"That is the beauty of our country. I get to keep that to myself."

Then why ask it of someone else? just to stir stuff up
cause some friction? What sad little person does such a thing

Well done with this started out as a shortage of ammo question and devolved into this

Last edited:
If you are referring to me, read my response to see if I voted for Biden.

So Who did you vote for and why ?

Not specifically you or any other specific person.

People's replies that have that same sentiment always hit a nerve, and it always reminds me of that clip, which is hilarious. It gave me a good laugh thinking about it and thought someone else might too.

brsnow

WKR
"That is the beauty of our country. I get to keep that to myself."

Then why ask it of someone else? just to stir stuff up
cause some friction? What sad little person does such a thing

Well done with this started out as a shortage of ammo question and devolved into this
I didn’t ask anyone who they voted for., it mixed in a different quote with mine it appears. Vote for whoever you like, I am good with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.