How many arrows do you have?

Button

WKR
Spent the other night fletching arrows.
33 for my bow
16 for wifes
9 for a crossbow

Think I’ll hold off on buying more until I break or lose some. But I will need more vanes next goaround.

aaen

Lil-Rokslider
I just sold 30 Easton axis 5mm to a buddy for a.song and a dance. And I'm not even close to the end of the amount of arrows and gear I have accumulated and I there is another two dozen arrows showing up from back eagle early next week.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

My recurve and compound both shoot different lengths of the same 300 spine Easton Axis, so after losses this year

11 built for the compound
10 built for the recurve
24 bare shafts waiting to be called up.

OP
Button

Button

WKR
I just sold 30 Easton axis 5mm to a buddy for a.song and a dance. And I'm not even close to the end of the amount of arrows and gear I have accumulated and I there is another two dozen arrows showing up from back eagle early next week.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
I plan on buying a dozen 5mm Axis or more black eagles next time I feel the need to buy some. Honestly next buy will probably be some arrows for the long bow I bought my brother. Now that he moved closer he can come over and we can figure out what shoots the best for him, shaving off a little each time and changing point weight.

Geez, some guys have a LOT of arrows!

I bought 12 i think 8 years ago or so now? After losing or breaking some over the years i’m down to 6. 3 go hunting with me and 3 sitting in my bow case with field points on them for practice then rotated into my quiver if another is lost/broke.

I’ll buy more when i’m down to 3 again.

hfk

FNG
Jealous of some of you guys! I have six arrows, but plan to add a dozen in the off season.

At one point I purchased 144 arrows just for my recurve. That was probably 10 years ago. I'd say I still have 60% of them.

No idea how many I got.

At one point I purchased 144 arrows just for my recurve. That was probably 10 years ago. I'd say I still have 60% of them.

No idea how many I got.
I shot my local 3d league with my recurve last summer. Never again. I probably dropped over a grand on arrows and components alone. The money spent on arrows is the dirty dark secret of the trad world.

I shot my local 3d league with my recurve last summer. Never again. I probably dropped over a grand on arrows and components alone. The money spent on arrows is the dirty dark secret of the trad world.

I got them for 50 cent a shaft.

But I have had summers that I burned 2-3 dozen shafts bullchit shooting.

Then they started a tour the way I laid out 3d courses, call it TAC. Don't know if they have a running deer tho.

OP
Button

Button

WKR
Question #2. How many broadheads?
I think i have around 50. Most need to be sharpened

WCB

WKR
I always have 2 dozen arrows fletched and ready to go...Have another 1/2 of the same shafts also Might think about doing some different fletching on them for a my other bow strictly for sitting in a blind or tree stand in close quarters.

Broadheads...1.5 dozenish of the normal head I am using now 1/2 dozen of another that hit same POI out to 60 and hell 3 dozen random other assortments.

MattB

WKR
I try to keep close to 2 dozen on hand for my hunting bows. I also 4-5 for my fish bow.

SnakeEater

Lil-Rokslider
Probably 100+ between my compound and trad bows. I tinker a lot and have a large variety of brands and spines but before season I usually have a dozen set up and dialed in for each.