How many arrows do you have?

TheTone

WKR
16-18? One dozen BE spartans and then I have a couple old acc pro hunters and a couple axis. I’m thinking of messing around more with some different axis set ups this year

chadcharb

Lil-Rokslider
Probably 7 or 8 dozen between my hunting bow, 3d, and target bows. Atleast 3 dozen for my wife's hunting and 3d set ups. You can never have to many arrows.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Over the last year I've sold probably 5 or 6 dozen arrows and bare shafts. But I still probably have 6+ dozen. Most of those are just shafts. I don't fletch up entire dozens at a time, only when I need them......or testing different vanes. But I'm pretty much done changing vanes these days. I keep coming back to my originals. My actual hunting arrows I think I have like 8 arrows fletched and ready to go. I use those for 3D as well. So until they break, they're all I need.

Who counts??!! Haha

I probably have about 80 arrows laying around, and that’s after rebuilding 15 renegades for my sis in law (previous build for one of my recurves) and giving them to her, and gave her husband 20 300 spine axis match grades that I stripped down, and rewrapped and fletched for him since I just switched arrow builds for my compound.

I have a lot laying around from previous builds, and some I built but didn’t use much, and then all of the arrows I shoot out of my 3 bows

I also have about 3 dozen aluminum shafts that I have just in case, and some of those I use/have used as footers

Jwknutson17

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Somewhere in the 80-100 range of the Easton Carbon Injexions. When I got word they were discontinued I bought 5 dozen more. All my bows are tuned and setup for the 330s.

stitchesdraw

Lil-Rokslider
82 lol

FMJ
AXIS
3 rivers traditional

Love them all
Tune shoot and “ harvest “ lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk