How many arrows?

I carry just 6 (what fits in my quiver) typically. Couple extra broad heads thou. I have more arrows back at the truck.

Last edited:
I have a Mathews 7 arrow quiver on my bow. All arrows are set up with broadheads due to the amount of over the counter tags in Montana. It is a great feeling going into the woods with a pocket full of tags!

JPD350

WKR
I use a Mathews 5 arrow quiver. Then on the pack in I electrical tape 2 more to ther arrows that are in the quiver, then put a strip of electrical tape across the tops of the arrows/quiver. After getting camp set I take the 2 extras plus the 5th arrow out of my quiver, and leave at camp. 4 arrows in the quiver is fine, and leaves me 3 at camp in case I were to bend or break some in a fall.

That's a great idea!

keep

Lil-Rokslider
I'm carrying 5 in my quiver and 5 extra shafts along with 5 heat shrink wraps just in case. The spare shafts weigh 3.8 oz plus the wraps, worth it in my opinion

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I just take what fits in my quiver, either 4 or 6. Then have a couple extra arrows and broadheads in the rig...

B

bearguide

depends on how far you are going in / hate to run out up in alaska miles from any more arrows/ generally i take 6 and 10 back up at camp