How many bows do you own?

LONE HUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
Just like the title says, How many bows do you own? Is there a bow you sent on its way you wish you could have back?

I own an Elite Energy 35 and a Hoyt RX4 ultra. Only bow I've sent down the road that I wish I could have back is my Hoyt Vectrix. I really loved that bow and miss it. I might be adding to the herd by buying a mathews V3x 33!

I own 3. Two Mathews and an Athens Vista 33 on order. Thinking of adding a fourth. Something carbon. Maybe a Levitate or a nice Mach 1. I have a problem :cool:

RC_

FNG
Two, I have a Hoyt Axius Ultra and just picked up an Xpedition DLX to play with and set up as a backup.

@Elkdreamer The reviews on those new Athens make them seem like an absolute winner. I'd be interested to hear how you like it after a little while.

Jbxl20

WKR
3 bowtechs, and a diamond atomic and Barnett crossbow for my son.

Two, I have a Hoyt Axius Ultra and just picked up an Xpedition DLX to play with and set up as a backup.

@Elkdreamer The reviews on those new Athens make them seem like an absolute winner. I'd be interested to hear how you like it after a little while.
Will do. Thinking it will be headed into the mountains with me next fall. It will have to prove itself first though.

6 compounds, 2 x-bows, 7 recurves/longbows.

Hoyt Carbon Spyder 34
Hoyt RX 3 Ultra
Hoyt Carbon Element
Bowtech 82nd Airborn
Diamond Tech Hunter Elite
Oneida Eagle

Excalibur
Horton

Voodoo longbow
Appalachian Flatbow
Person Hunter
Browning Wasp
Browning Mohawk
Saxon Hawk
Herters Perfection

(Not including kids and wife’s bows)

Yep, I may have a problem……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pretty pragmatic when it comes to weapons, so two is it. One primary(Ventum 33), and one backup(VXR 31.5). I could maybe see adding more if I were into archery competitions/etc but as a hunter, owning more is a lot of tag money wasted.

Car_walk

FNG
Just 1 right now! I have an rx1 ultra. Wouldn’t mind trying something new though! I have a 31.5” draw though, so it’s tough finding one!

Maverick1

WKR
Two bows. A primary and a backup. Both are setup the same. They are 2009 vintage.

I have thought about upgrading, but they have done their job every time I have done mine, and I'm up to 30 big game animals, so I have not found a good reason to change.

slick

WKR
Three.

Elite Synergy 35
RER XR Recurve
Ben Pearson Javelina Longnbow

Elkhntr08

WKR
5 compounds, 2 recurves
Hoyt Axius Ultra
Hoyt Double XL
Elite Pure, son has it
Elite Answer
Hoyt Spectra, had it built for the wife

Browning Cheyenne
Martin recurve for bow fishing

Had a Hoyt Deviator with Carbonite limbs and Command cams back in ‘96 that I sure do miss.

Let's see.

I have 2 Darton Pro 3800 (primary and backup)
Darton Avalanche Extreme
Alpine Tomahawk
PSE Infinity XSR500
Oneida Eagle (early 86ish model)
Bear Whitetail Hunter (4 wheel bow)

Bear Kodiak Magnum recurve 55# (76 model)
Bear Black Panther recurve 45# (late 70s model)

I didn't sell it but have misplaced an early 80s York CNC (killed my first deer with it) would love to find that bow.

Four
Elite Kure, Elite Option 6 (just sold, shipping today), Elite Energy 35, PSE Carroll Intruder

Eyeing an Elite Remedy (there’s room since I sold the Option 6)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk