How many bows do you own?

4rcgoat

WKR
2 currently. Both Matthews. Halon 32 and LX for backup. Wish i still had my old Bear whitetail hunter, mainly as a wall hanger.

Duuane

FNG
5 - Elite Answer compound, Ten Point crossbow, an old!! long bow, and two long bows I made. No regrets sending older bows down the road to others who would get enjoyment from them.

I have 4 recurves, Border Covert Hunter with 2 sets of limbs, Border Tempest riser with border limbs and Uuka limbs, Dryad 17" riser and limbs, Herters recurve, Centaur longbow, unnamed longbow and I'm currently down to 1compound, a PSE Carbon Stealth 35. I'm currently living in a 5th wheel toy hauler while building a new house, so all my "stuff" is cramed into a 40 ft. container, so I sold a few bows to make room!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

5. I guess you can call me a Mathews fanboy, but l have try other bows and did not like them as much as my Mathews bow. Well...Elite bows were not bad to best honest, but I hated the Prime bows.

Main hunting bow is a Mathews V3 27
Target bow is a TRX7
Backup hunting bow is a Mathews Creed
A Mission Craze for bowfishing

A Bear BearCat that I'm attempting to traditional hunt with

I also have a Barnett Jackal Crossbow for when my 8 year old son want to join me

Hussar

Lil-Rokslider
Two - Current Bow: Quest Amp with Fast Eddie XL sight, Hamskea Trinity Rest.
Previous Bow: Quest Rogue with HHA Optimizer Ultra sight and QAD HDX rest.

BJRoth2

FNG
I own 2 Obsession bows and I love them both. One is the Sniper GT at just over 28 inches ATA. The other is the K34 which is 34 inches ATA. Both shoot very well, but the K34 is much more accurate. I use it for whitetail hunting out of a saddle. The Sniper with its short length is great for carrying while stalking.

Two but I need a 3rd since one is basically dead:

2004ish Ben Pearson Pitbull (I'm not sure it's worth the new string and time tuning)
2022 Bowtech SR350

I'd like another in the mid-range, was thinking about the PSE NXT Drive. I've been impressed with that bow as a bang for you buck, and I have enough extra accessories to dress it up nice with no other cost.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
1 Hoyt Rx4 Ultra and 3 Border Archery Static Recurves 1 Border Hawk Hunter Longbow. 1 Holmmade Longbow and 1 Bushmen Archery Long Curve Spartan (Steve just finishing it up). 5 different Crossbows.

35 at one time. This included collector bows, 2 identical target, 2 identical 3-D and 2 identical hunting bows. Currently have 2 identical hunting bows. Either sold or donated the rest. Ed

Two, because you should always have a backup.

E32
E35

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Interesting point.

I am looking to buy my first bow - want to try elk hunting with a bow vs a rifle, after years of rifle hunting.

Do you carry two bows when you are actually heading out in the morning? Definitely would hate for the main bow to go down while I am way out there from base camp.