How many forums do you belong to?

4, but very rarely check 2 of those anymore and Rokslide has become my favorite by a landslide.

Yesterday I was at the Black Sheep here in CDA and saw a Rokslide sticker in a truck window, I thought that was pretty cool considering how small of a town this is. I know Ryan Avery lives here too and he seems like a real stand up guy.

Really knowledgeable and polite bunch of people here, I like that. You can only take the confrontational trouble makers for so long before you get tired of it.

Registered on 6 I think but use 3. Mostly for the classified sections,lol. This one has me hooked so far with all the information that has relevance to outdoor living, not just hunting. Really enjoy the vibe here. Everyone seems so helpful and humble, regardless of what your post count is. Including the prostaff. My favorite forum by far.

weaver

WKR
Have signed up for a couple but i never log in on others anymore except to check out the AT classifieds when i need something. This is by far the best.

Let's see...I'm on five. Here are my honest personal assessments of each:

Rokslide: I really like Rokslide. It seems the large majority of the threads the last several months have been related to "gear". I'm at the point in my life that I'm quite happy with my gear and am only making tweaks here and there each year. I know a lot of the guys on here LOVE the gear threads, but they're not overly interesting to me. I most enjoy the threads on actual hunting and hunting research. Some of my favorite Rokslide staff/prostaff members have either stopped posting, or post very little, which I think has affected the quality of the posts on actual "hunting" subjects. I'm now 48 and have been seriously applying for limited entry tags for about 30 years, so I most enjoy hearing from other experienced members. I also truly enjoy helping guys out who are getting started, and usually end up teaching them way more than I should.

Eastman's: I post quite a bit on Eastman's since there are usually a few current threads on hunting, but it's been kinda quiet lately. I think Eastman's was nearly ruined by a member who got on last year and was VERY active. Several members told me in PM's that they found him to be very hard to deal with (that's putting it nicely). I have only seen one post by him in the last several months, so it seems to be returning to the site I've enjoyed being a part of.

Coues Whitetail: That site has to do largely with Arizona hunting, and I have a LOT of points in Arizona for elk, deer, sheep and antelope. I should be able to hunt each one of those species in primo units in the next 10 years, so I'm developing a report on that site.

iFish: I'm from Oregon, and the majority of posts are on Oregon hunting and fishing. I don't post much, but I check in to see what's hot. It's very good for Oregon fishing, and fair for hunting.

Big Game Hunt: There are a couple members there, who know western Colorado well, and I occasionally stop in to maintain those relationships. Other than that, not too much. I believe they give awards each month for the most posts, so there are a handful members that make pretty meaningless posts to get their quota in. In fact one of the predominant members, with thousands of posts, is a guy who I believe has killed one deer in the last 10 years. He wins many of the monthly awards by being a cheerleader, but as you can imagine the content is weak. He's as nice of a guy as you could hope to meet, but the posts do little to contribute to the depth of content.

Manosteel

WKR
I am on a few but rarely post, now look mainly at classfieds on those. This is where I spend most of my time when surfing the interweb and for the same reasons as posted by others, "real hunters, using real gear, and a real DIY attitude".

rodney482

WKR
Multiple

Athensarchery
Archerytalk
bowfreakz
bowsite
kuiu
3dshoots
elite archery

Floorguy

WKR
Registered on a few mainly check in here and AOD check out the campfire once a week or so and then a gun forum's local forum

bigmoose

WKR
I'm on 4 that I will visit whenever I can.

I'm also not much of a gear techie or into archery but I do love the live hunts and feel that Rokslide has the most to offer. Rok on!

Moose