How many lbs of meat do you eat in a 7 day week?

i have never kept track or even consider it.... i would say 5lbs of meat every 7 days is close.... i want to say 1lb a day, but thinking on that, it seems like a lot with my eating habits.... i generally wake up, starve myself until 7-8pm then eat my day's worth of food in one sitting..... always been that way, no time to eat during the day (not really, just my mentality) and eat a big dinner.

only the past couple years i bring food with me day hunting, and still don't fishing (but there have been times the past couple years tearing my pickup apart after fishing looking for food, and at least a couple times i have eaten dry mountain house, and hungry enough to like it :ROFLMAO: )

Roughly 2.5 pounds a week, will certainly increase if I fill the freezer next month.

I wish I could eat more quality meat, but can only afford to increase that number by buying grocery store garbage. I’d rather just eat less and not get colon cancer.

Im single and I eat about a pound to a pound and a half of meat, fish and poultry per day. Mostly I eat venison and fish. I limit the amount of beef , pork and chicken I eat.

KBrangers

FNG
Late to the party but if I’ve got meat from hunting season, probably about 5lbs a week. If I run out of game then maybe an lb, maybe less

CoStick

WKR
I eat quite a bit of fish, but really no other meat. I do eat elk, but haven’t been successful recently, so mostly just fish.

gbflyer

WKR
The 3 of us just put away 32oz worth of bluefin tuna hamachi. Probably 8–10oz per day. Catch lots of fish, buy most of the red, only a couple of small deer a year.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
Kind of been keeping track recently, about 2-2.5lbs a day. Carnivore diet. Great results. Also FWIW, 3 protien shakes per day.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRealGerman