How many lbs of meat do you eat in a 7 day week?

GSPHUNTER

WKR
If you count all the above, prolly around 10 lbs. Thats between the wife and me. We are getting up there so we don't eat as much as when we were younger. Fish being number one. Lots of tuna, blue fin, yellow fin. then there is yellow tail, halibut, and various rock fish all of which I have caught. second favorite would be pork, then a toss up between chicken and beef. Actually put elk after the fish.

Sapcut

WKR
Good question and I really don't know. I ate a pound of bacon this morning on my way to search for wild swine. I would guess about 8-10#s per week....but no need to eat often. I eat one or two meals per day and it is largely venison, wild hog, wild salmon, pastured duck eggs, oysters, shrimp and some salads.....and choffee (chocolate syrup in my coffee).

Zdub02

WKR
The wife and I eat around 3-5# of venison before she needs to switch to pastas or fish. Sometimes we'll add in some chicken or pork but that is a rarity for us.

hunterjmj

WKR
Never thought about it. Last year, 2020, we are 2 cow elk, a mule deer and a half a pig. That doesn't count lunch meat, going out to eat, etc. I wonder? 🤔

Doing the carnivore diet right now. Running between 2.5 and 3lbs of beef or pork a day. Got a little deer left in the fridge, but if I eat it for lunch or dinner I run a little flat -not enough fat.

Maverick1

WKR

How many lbs of meat do you eat in a 7 day week?​

I eat the same number of lbs of meat in a 6 day week as a 7 day week. Maybe less in a 7 day week than an 8 day week. I’m not sure, I’ll get back to you in a week, however many days that is….

def90

WKR
I would guess a 1/4 lb a night for my evening dinner in the form of ground beef in a tostada or pasta sauce or some shredded beef in a burrito with the occasional 1/2-3/4lb steak on a weekend.

That's eating at home for dinner, if you want to count lunch or whatever probably the same or slightly less.

dtrkyman

WKR
No idea normally, did carnivore diet for two weeks and put a hurting on my venison supply!

Ate a lot of fatty store bought steaks too. 3lbs a day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never kept track, but I'd guess at least 1 lb per day. If a meal doesn't include meat, it's not a meal, it's a snack.
When my father married my stepmother and she showed up on the farm straight from the city it was culture shock LOL. The first dinner she cooked didn’t have meat. After we finished, my 14 year old self ask when we were going to eat LOL

FLATHEAD

WKR
Not a lot actually. I've been transitioning to fish for a while.
Not really as a conscious decision,,,I just really love fish.
Just got back from the beach with a mess of Whiting.
Looking forward to lunch tomorrow.