How many of us Archers are still in the Game ?

Opah

WKR
Three more weeks to hunt, new schedule with Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off, 1/2 to 3/4 hour drive to my doe bowl. just need to get up and get it done.

So who is still Hunting ?

def90

WKR
Season is closed for me right now but opens back up again on the 12th for the rest of December. Plan on getting back out there on Saturday for a few more days.

Whitetails are still on for me. Have a nice one coming back in to the camera during daylight. Now I just got to catch him there.

4rcgoat

WKR
Season started for elk September 1st, October is rifle season,started hunting whitetails from the stand in November and that will run through December....whack em and stack em.

Logan80

Lil-Rokslider
Elk ends for me on the 15th. I'll be out next weekend Friday-Sunday for my last chance. Still getting over covid so taking it easy this weekend and no pushing my limits.

Northpark

WKR
Arizona deer starts for me in a few days. Archery javalina on January 1st.

Scottyboy

WKR
I’m still at if, haven’t been out much in the last few weeks...letting things settle down after gun season. Have until the 31st to punch my tag

I'm still after a buck with the muzzeloader until next Sunday - if I don't tag out I still have my archery tag until the end of December and will hunt hard - good luck to anyone still trying to tag one with the bow!

NYSKIER

WKR
Got one buck in NY in Mid November and have one more buck tag to try and fill by the 22nd. Had a killer forkie (So large it looked like a big mulie) come through the yard but I was on baby duty so I couldn't pull the sneak

Marko

FNG
Heading back to Iowa after the firearms season is over hoping for a mature survivor.

Elk97

WKR
Hunting for blacktail here in W WA until end of Dec with bow. They're not coming out much in the daylight with the moon and clear skies. Hope that changes soon!

OP
O

Opah

WKR
I am looking at a Tuesday Morning Doe in a bowl, plenty of time has passed for the area to calm down.
Figure on getting in to my blind just before the sun rise,
and if all goes as is has in the Passed I should be coming home with Game for the freezer.