How many people are using two different bags on a Kifaru frame?

AKYZ450F

FNG
Ordered a Kifaru tactical frame and a Stryker bag and a Ma Deuce bag also with it. I am wondering how many people are using two bags. I am thinking, and could be wrong but use the Ma Deuce for long hunts, and switch out for the Stryker for shorter hunts or hunts where I might need to pack out a moose.
Its done, but wondering people's thoughts on. Figure if nothing else I can sell the bag I don't use.

My plan this year is to use the Hoodlum/Duplex Light frame for everything up to the first load out. Then grab the DT1/Tactical frame outta the truck for the rest.

dmess

FNG
Was doing the same thing but the Stryker is a little tedious to go back and forth with so I just bought another frame and called it good. Now I can just grab whichever one makes sense when I head out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C.payne

WKR
I use the 44 mag and the Stryker on the duplex lite frame. Less than 5 mins (with some practice) and switch over is complete. The Stryker is my day hunt bag and I also use it for training with a sand bag. Slick set up I’m sure you won’t regret it!

Jbehredt

WKR
I use an exo 4800 and a 5500. Also have the crib load shelf for second loads. The 4800 is for everything that doesn’t need the extra capacity.

alrick18

Lil-Rokslider
At one point I was rotating bags depending on my needs, I went ahead and just got the extra frames. I am down to 5 frames and eight bags. Switching that bags out does not take long, I just want to grab the bag and go. All my bags are pre-packed.

ridgefire

WKR
T2 bag with a guide lid and grab it on a duplex frame is my everything pack. I have a Siwash and a bikini frame with a highcamp 4800 that pretty much collect dust now. Thinking about getting something a little smaller for quick couple hour scouting trips and turkey hunting but the T2 packs down so small I don't really need anything else.

revcwood

FNG
I have a reckoning and a quarter panel. I use the reckoning most of the time, and so far have used the quarter panel and guide lid for training with a sandbag.

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
Use a Stryker and a reckoning on a duplex hunter. Once you get used to it it takes about 5 minutes to switch packs out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoneyDew

WKR
At one point I was rotating bags depending on my needs, I went ahead and just got the extra frames. I am down to 5 frames and eight bags. Switching that bags out does not take long, I just want to grab the bag and go. All my bags are pre-packed.
5 frames. OMG you’re awesome and crazy all at the same time.

BAKPAKR

WKR
I have a Woodsman and a Reckoning. After using the Reckoning for several day hunts from camp last year, I quickly realized that I could get along fine if it were all I had.