How much are u saving by reloading

Stalker69

WKR
Get into the black powder cartridge rifles 45-110, 45-120, 50-90 and all those sharps rifle cartridges . And the saving is huge, really the only way you can shoot them.

BFR

WKR
Started reloading in the early 80s with a couple of buddies, used their RCBS equipment, both kept urging me to get a Dillon press. Actually found an RCBS Rockchucker at the dump and took it home, never set it up, still went to my buddies, mostly for comraderie. Eventually got a Dillon 550 off EBay with extras for $200, kept what we could use and sold the rest for $100. Hauled that thing around for over 15 yrs until I moved to Montana before setting it up. Hit the jackpot at an estate sale, 3 big boxes of reloading stuff for $300. After sorting out what I wanted I sold the rest piecemeal for about $700 thanks to some extremely rare die sets.
Now for the OPs question, I don’t honestly know how much I save in $, but I can say it saves my sanity when PTSD starts getting to me and that’s priceless.

I'm saving a fortune right now because I can't find anymore primers :mad:

I want to get into reloading but can’t find anything. I also want to shoot more and can’t find any factory ammo either. Any ideas when things will open back up? I also want a couple new hunting rifles and can’t find anything in lefty that I had my sights on either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil j

Lil-Rokslider
I wish you could convince my wife I was saving money she doesn’t believe it but she knows what I spend