How much do you spend on tags?

Wapiti1

WKR
$2500+/- if I draw nothing. Plus $505 for a Montana non-res native deer/elk combo.

This year I'll pull CO deer and elk tags so add $1100.

I don't plan on drawing any other tags, but you just never know.

Jeremy

Skee7533

FNG
I spent roughly $1000 last year: Idaho mule deer, Illinois whitetail, and WV resident license. Cost varies each year depending on species and state.

I am spending $1898 this spring as a Wyo resident (I skip some trophy species because I don't have that much cash to float) plus an Oregon nonres elk tag this year, points in Colorado, Nevada, and Utah. Plus $120 in Commissioner Tag raffles brings me right over $2k, though I expect but don't want to get some of my money back from Wyoming draws.

*There are some credit card fees not included.

Batch

FNG
I spend about 1000-1500. I mainly stick to hunting oregon. If I dont draw anything in oregon I will get a washington deer or elk tag so I have something to do.

tuffcity

WKR
About $80.... and that gets me my hunting licence (which includes small game) a moose, sheep, caribou, bison, black bear and grizzly tag. A bit pissed that grizzly went up to $25 last year.... :D

tylervond

FNG
$325 for out of state Texas and this year I will be adding a Colorado Elk tag.... not sure what that will run me yet. Thinking $6-800

khunter

Lil-Rokslider
nonrefunded hunt application fees ands pref/bonus point fees to enter draws in ID, CO, AZ, WY, MT, UT, NM, NV, SD, NE, KS, TX ? Well over $1,500

Cash outlay (refunded when not drawn). Up to $15,000 sometimes more it seems get loaned to various states.

Actual tag costs per year? Wildly variable with what I draw in which
states. $300 to $2500 or so.... on top of the application and pref point fees paid..