How much extra are you willing to pay for “in-stock” buy now-ship now Kifaru gear?

For a while now I’ve noticed that there seems to be a very high demand for anything Kifaru in the classifieds. Especially the more popular mid-sized packs and pretty much any “pouch” (that is such a weird word). How much would you be willing to pay for in-stock on the shelf buy now/ship now Kifaru gear? I can understand someone needing something now for a trip/hunt, but it seems like most people just don’t want to place an order and wait. They seem to want it “now” or not at all. I don’t understand this, but it’s not for me to understand. How much extra would you pay to have it now? 10%? 15%? What’s it worth to you?

OP
Trevor73402
LOL…..well maybe yall aren't Kifaru fans :cool:. The stuff sure doesn't last long in the classifieds. People seem to lose their shit over "pouches'. I just think if someone was to take the initiative to invest $5K-$10K monthly in the more popluar items and offer them as "in stock/ready to ship" at a bit of a margin...….he would have no shortage of buyers.

204guy

WKR
LOL…..well maybe yall aren't Kifaru fans :cool:. The stuff sure doesn't last long in the classifieds. People seem to lose their shit over "pouches'. I just think if someone was to take the initiative to invest $5K-$10K monthly in the more popluar items and offer them as "in stock/ready to ship" at a bit of a margin...….he would have no shortage of buyers.
Go for it. I've been here awhile and I dont recall anyone selling something for more than Kifaru's asking price. Stuff listed at Kifaru's price and free shipping sits awhile and you don't know the agreed a upon price.

Bärenjäger

Lil-Rokslider
You gotta consider the scale of your proposed operation. You might be able to move a few pieces to take advantage of the guys who didn't plan far enough ahead to get their gear before season. However, moving $5-$10k period (much less $60-$120k total) is a pipe dream.

My $0.02...

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Jxferg7

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a Kifaru guy and I’d rather wait than pay a higher amount to have something that’s not in stock

Wrench

WKR
My only bitch about Kifaru, and the reason that I have bought so much of it used is the shipping costs. I tried to order some small products that could have been dropped in a envelope or flat rate box for much less than 1/2 of what the site declared for cost of shipping.

Aron commented on this some time ago and suggested calling if something doesn't smell right....so that issue has been resolved.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Go for it. I've been here awhile and I dont recall anyone selling something for more than Kifaru's asking price. Stuff listed at Kifaru's price and free shipping sits awhile and you don't know the agreed a upon price.

Ironically some pullouts posted last night sold within an hour. Out of curiosity, I checked prices. They sold for $3 over list price. Ha.

OP should start a pouch resale business.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I'm not even willing to pay retail (for much of anything), so "paying extra" is completely out of the question. I'm a hunter, I love the chase and finding the right gear at the right price, regardless when I want or need it.

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
I would not pay extra, but I usually plan out what I need and I don't usually rush to get stuff at the last minute.

I see stuff go for retail to get it faster.
But if u ordered this much I'm sure Kifaru would sniff u out.
Then you would have to become a rockslide sponsor.
Ebay fees are about 25% now.

Plus Blackovis has beat you to the punch. A little to late for them to have much stock this year.
But I bet they will have plenty for next year.

Mtnboy

WKR
Zero. Seem to be plenty of "high end", "niche", Made in USA companies that don't have a problem having stuff ready to ship when you pay for it.

Lawnboi

WKR
I see no problem with a reasonable wait, the for product they are making. I wouldn’t pay extra.

Years ago the wait was much worse. Things have been getting much better, people just are not seeing it.

Not hard to order a pack a few months out from a hunt. These packs are now regularly being sold used everywhere.

5 years ago if you said kifaru nobody would know what your taking about. Now its a fairly common name amongst hunters, even locally around me.

Too many guys are on the never ending quest to find the perfect backpack. It dosnt exist!

0% I take Kifaru for what they are a small niche company cranking out quality gear. Therefore anything I need from them for an upcoming season the order is placed no later than end of May. Never had an issues not having what I need for a hunt.