WTS/WTT How much is a Kowa TSN 663 worth?

K_pem

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m looking at a spotting scope.
How much is the original Kowa TSN 663 worth? I’m talking about the tan bodied one, with the 20-60x Te9z eyepiece. It looks to be a 9.9/10 condition, just not sure what a realistic sale price should be or what I should expect to pay?

it also has the zip up case too all looks new

PLO5

WKR
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I love that little scope and its lightweight. It did not hold value well at all though. I saw on a few months back on here that didn't sale for over a month im guessing, i couldn't believe it. Id try to pull up that thread and see what it sold for if possible maybe. I think it was 600. The green newer model of that scope gets more. I think they were same glass though.

OP
K

K_pem

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I love that little scope and its lightweight. It did not hold value well at all though. I saw on a few months back on here that didn't sale for over a month im guessing, i couldn't believe it. Id try to pull up that thread and see what it sold for if possible maybe. I think it was 600. The green newer model of that scope gets more. I think they were same glass though.
Yeah I haven’t been able to get a straight answer on that but my understanding and what Doug at camera land had to say too was that they’re the exact same scope just different color/newer model.

OP
K

K_pem

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have an opportunity to pick one up for $750 shipped but I’m not sure it’s something I can resell if it doesn’t perform the way I want.

ericl33

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
750 with an eyepiece? If so which one?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have an opportunity to pick one up for $750 shipped but I’m not sure it’s something I can resell if it doesn’t perform the way I want.
That’s a good deal, you’ll spend double that finding a scope that’s better.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
IMO that scope is on par with the Vortex Razor. I’ve looked through both and many others. I ended up buying the 773, but I digress.

I think $750 is a solid price, but by no means a steal. The new price is ~$1,300ish. I personally didn’t like the eyepiece on that one because it wasn’t wide angle, but it is still really good glass and pretty light for a 66mm scope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: