How often do you clean every gun in the safe?

Lurch12

Lil-Rokslider
Over the past week I completed a cleaning of every gun in the gun safe. It took awhile.
Many of the Guns have not been shot in a long time and I am pretty good at cleaning my guns after they are used, atleast at the end of each season.

My question is how often do you clean your guns that are not used??

I am in eastern PA with my main safe in a basement that is pretty dry. I run golden rods and silica packs in my safe but I occasionally get a little corrosion on some older guns. My safe queens are wearing a combination of RIG and synthetic motor oil and I will touch them up on occasion but rarely give them a full clean.

Rknight

Lil-Rokslider
I have a couple of my grandpa and great grandpa’s guns that get cleaned each time after they’ve been shot. All the others I’ll pull out every couple months to make sure I don’t need to wipe down with oil but don’t clean them as often as I should. Handguns stay pretty dirty but I’ll get ocd once or twice a year and break everything down and clean it all

TOR

FNG
Clean after hunting season/range sessions. As stated above, at least once a year I get OCD and do a mass cleaning day.

I clean my guns every time they are shot. Otherwise, my blued guns get a wipe down every month or whenever they are handled, whatever comes first. Stainless ones are quarterly. Cerakoted/stainless is event driven.

When accuracy deteriorates!

I have a 17 HMR that shoots nickels at a 100 yards. Most recent trip to the range it was shooting 1-1.5". 2 different shooters verified. Cleaned it when I got home.

Not once in my life have I cleaned every gun I had

I will randomly remember a gun I haven’t cleaned in some time and clean it in the next few days. But cleaning more than one at a time is a bore