How old is this Blacktail?

First post!

Hi, my name is Andrew and I'm addicted to Blacktail deer bow hunting. Been lurking on rockslide for years and finally decided to join.

Compared to the first blacktail buck I shot last year he is a GIANT in my book. Had this guy on the cam for the first time and wondering what you all think he scores and his age. WLD_0150.JPGWLD_0129.JPG

Im not good with age or score but he looks thic, like he would take up some freezer space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

for sure a mature buck.... i would bet good money he is 4.5yrs+, but beyond that with those pics, that's as accurate as i can be confident in

he wouldn't get a pass with me, he's cool and mature.... about all blacktail bucks are cool;)

I'd shoot him for the meat and not worry about score. He has a cool 4x2 rack.

Rack: tall-ish, narrow, minimal mass, non-existent or tiny eye guards (cannot tell with the photos), and only two visible points on the left side.

Here's this for reference:

HuntWyld

WKR
No possible way to give a good age estimate based on those photos but the antlers likely around 100 inches

Shoot him and send the tooth to ODFW; tell us what you find out :)

Any mature blacktail is a trophy!

Probably 3.5-4.5 yr old. Hard to tell with those pics but Probably not much older than that is my guess

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

TraskI

Lil-Rokslider
I'm guessing 3 1/2 to 4 1/2, but leaning a little more tword 4 1/2 years old. Cool rack.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk