How to attach drop chart

I print out the drop chart and laminate/tape it to stock. The only time I ever had a problem with this method is when I cut the laminate to close to the paper.

Racer00

FNG
We use the football cuff bands too, only we put them right on the rifle stock. They will stretch over the butt and can be used on multiple rifles with multiple drop charts.

Netherman

WKR
Another packing tape to stock guy here. I tried on my scope but didn't find it as easy. Plus I put too much stuff on mine. I set my card up with drop (inches) and windage (inches/mph) from 50 - 400 in my average western conditions (30deg 6000ft) and have a note with some wind judging tips (below). I also have elevation and temperature specific cards in my bino harness. I also have them to 1000 yds in case I ever get good at shooting or want to bring them to the range.

5 mph Wind Lightly Felt on Face
10 mph Leaves Turn Twigs and Treetops
15 mph Dust Swirling and Small Branches
20 mph Large Branches and Small Trees

if you run a stock pack with velcro or affix loop material to your stock

Attachments

• 33000198-829C-4CAE-B440-C837C9216714.jpeg
    33000198-829C-4CAE-B440-C837C9216714.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 32

BadDogPSD

WKR
What, no one else has their drop charts tattooed on their forearms?
Ok, I dont either, use laminated printouts. I'm liking the epic sports forearm football thing though...

I started using one of these this year
https://m.epicsports.com/Football/p...a8fdx8TF6vEFz_tVbm_V_IrI6fhfC8qEaAjXoEALw_wcB
I switch out cards, depending on which rifle I happened to take with me. I've only used it 3 times & so far I'm really preferring it to stock cards.

Are you wearing this on your arm? From responses to your post, they seem to think that way. My first thought was that you may be sliding this on to the stock. Wonder if it would slide onto the stock and how well it would fit???

robtattoo

WKR
Are you wearing this on your arm? From responses to your post, they seem to think that way. My first thought was that you may be sliding this on to the stock. Wonder if it would slide onto the stock and how well it would fit???

Yessir, I'm wearing it on my left wrist with the card on the inside, that way it's right there, at a glance. I think it's too small to fit on the stock, but I haven't tried it.