FNG'S ROKSLIDE SURVIVAL GUIDE

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Hey FNG's read these two posts for a little primer on how to survive and to get the most out of your time on rokslide!

OP
Glendon Mullins

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Also, use EXTREME caution posting WTB ads. Perhaps just avoid it in general, most-to-all scams seems to utilize WTB ads.
Great feedback, much appreciated. Yes posting a "Want to buy" (WTB) ad, as we have seen in the past here, opens your inbox up for potential scammers real quick. The general consensus here is to not do it. Keep in mind not against any rules what so ever. But like Austin Powers always said....."I too, like to live dangerously"

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Know the forum rules and stick top them. I didn't follow my own advice a while back and got a little vacation time. It was unintended, just a mental laps on my behalf.

OP
Glendon Mullins

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
You forgot the BOAL and manscaping thread.... should be required reading prior to posting
One of those was posted, then deleted...
LOL!!! sorry trying to keep thing serious on this post where the FNG's can get there info without having to cycle through 800 replies with memes lol.

LOL!!! sorry trying to keep thing serious on this post where the FNG's can get there info without having to cycle through 800 replies with memes lol.

As many WKR ask what a BOAL is or even what a WKR is, I assumed it was required reading.

Maybe let a little talk continue, then we can have a post for the advanced newbies and required reading. Highlights being, the ethics thread, manscaping thread, a wild goose chase to find alone guy pieces, etc. I'm sure I'm missing a few.

TOMG

FNG
Appreciate the heads up. New to the site and it has been a great resource