Howa Multicam

Anybody own one and have any comments?

My local gun shop had one they took in on trade and it caught my eye. Shouldered it and balanced very nice like a Tikka T3. Can't explain it but those rifles just shoulder well for me. It's in .308, which really doesn't bother me either. List price was 600, but I'm guessing I can get 525-550 cash out the door. Before I pull the trigger, get it, I was wondering if an rok sliders had experience with this relatively new model.

Graves14

WKR
One of my good friends bought one in 6.5 creedmore. My only experience was shooting it at a range but I thought the fit, finish, and feel was excellent for the price. I ran 20 or so rounds through it at 200yds and was really impressed. I think they're really solid actions and I liked the multicam stock.

OP
A
I have zero reason to buy it besides it looked good and felt very balanced. Seemed like a rifle that I would use more often than my other ones if I owned it.

I don't own the multicam version but I'm very pleased with my Howa 1500 heavy barrel 6.5 CM. INCREDIBLY ACCURATE!!!
I'm not a big fan of the Hogue stocks. Not a bad stock if it has the full aluminum block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gumbl3

WKR
I too have a 1500 heavy barrel, it's extremely accurate and that's with el cheapo Remington core lokts. My only complaint would be the trigger is a bit heavy but I've got a new one to solve that problem if I ever get the time.

I too have a 1500 heavy barrel, it's extremely accurate and that's with el cheapo Remington core lokts. My only complaint would be the trigger is a bit heavy but I've got a new one to solve that problem if I ever get the time.

There a great you tube video of how to adjust the factory trigger. I cut 1.5 coils off my spring and got it down to 17oz. What trigger did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk