How's everybody make a living

Pilarczyk85

Lil-Rokslider
New to the site fellas. Been using it for information for awhile and decided to join. I work in manufacturing but only work half the month. Also a part time fly fishing guide for musky. Ohio boy here

wweaver

FNG
Gov Contractor
National Guard
landlord
And still mow a few lawns like I did since I was in middle school for really no good reason, can’t shake it. Not many mentioned it but I know your out there.

mlob1one

WKR
I'm a full time fly fishing guide in Utah. Living the dream.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Geologist / senior field tech for an engineering firm.

Started a residential construction company in January. Should have our first starts next month…. Finally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Biology/microbiology/genetics/etc. Assistant Professor at a liberal arts college in the midwest...who broke colts for 20+ years, hunts mulies and cantaloupes, shoots USPSA, & has thoroughly accepted & embraced proving peoole wrong about certain stereotypes. 😉
You were reading my mind as I was reading your post. Hahaha.

The problem is you are the exception, not the rule. Therein, and teachings by the rule for the last 20-30 years of higher education has contributed, at least to some degree, to the mess we (our country) find ourselves in today.

Eddie

Last edited:

BLEE

FNG
I'm in NW Louisiana. I'm a network analyst and work for a public school district. I miss the private sector, badly, but good IT jobs are few and far between in this area. There are way too many $10/hr jobs and way to few $100k jobs, around here.

Western Minnesota, own/ operate road maintenance business, work mostly for area townships, some private.

ADR

FNG
you've got the best name. I may change mine to HBC.
Most people don’t understand the meaning of the acronym but it’s also an anagram of what they call me in the clinic. Yes my last name starts with the letter A.
Nothing like a HBC too. AKA Detroit disease

Sea Wolf

Lil-Rokslider
Commercial crab and salmon fishing in northern California. Also grow wine grapes.

I always think about doing something else, but I'm outside everyday. Hard to beat that.