How's everybody make a living

J Batt

WKR
Tile setter in Southern CA. I love manual labor and the land where I was born and raised. But the tyranny of my county and state officials, combined with the blind obedience of my fellow citizens, is becoming intolerable. Im starting to realize this place is a lost cause. I never thought I would wave the white flag, but I may abandon my home soon.

jtoney

FNG
Software Development Manager for a Data Center/Cloud company, I live and work remotely in the middle of nowhere North Carolina.

WKR
Municipal police officer. 19 years.

I’m thinking about moving to dog catcher or parking nazi as a semi-retirement option. I’m 55 and I’ve got to do something for another decade. I don’t want to be arresting a DUI at 2:00 a.m. when I’m 65.

Database and analytics dev, SaaS CRM and analytics implementation consulting working remote.

TAGPUNCHER

Lil-Rokslider
Journeyman Lineman for major utility....actually Electric Crew Foreman currently. IBEW 111. (Colorado)

Might be looking out of state if our Governor Pole-Smoker makes us take the vaccine.
IBEW should rise to the occasion and strike out against it. My gut says they WONT. I TOO am a licensed electrician in 2 states and USED to do the IBEW thing out of memphis Tn. Was never lied to so much in my life. Dont know about your local but ours SUCKED.

Squints08

Lil-Rokslider
I live in the suburbs of Chicago Illinois and am a high school teacher of environmental biology, biology and forensics.

el_jefe_pescado

Lil-Rokslider
Live and work year round on a dude ranch in Clark, CO. Still trying to figure out what that means…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skinl19

FNG
Live in SE Michigan, retired from Chrysler/DaimlerChrysler/Cerebus/Fiat Chrysler, but before Stellantis :) Now working for a supplier that deals in bar coding/RFID.

bccowboy

FNG
I’m a project manager for a high end custom home builder in the Whitefish Montana area.
I'm a project engineer for an industrial water infrastructure construction company in Denver. The missus and I have been talking about moving your way if you know of anything!