How's everybody make a living

JonNBama

FNG
Well, I'm a design engineer for a company that manufacturers underground mining equipment. My average day tends to be reviewing and modifying a few CAD drawings, following up with a couple phone calls and texts, then sending a small handful of emails. Done by lunch at the latest 99% of the time until we have a new equipment delivery/installation to prepare for. No complaints at all.

Stumpy208

FNG
I live in Southwest Idaho. I work as a machinist at a job shop. I program, set up, operate, and train the FNG's on CNC Swiss machines. I also program for the standard lathes also. I end up making a whole bunch of cool shit.

tawood

FNG
Recently retired from 28 years Law Enforcement (detective) in the Detroit area. Now I own a business, while working for the local coroner office.

JEEF

FNG
As of the last year, I work with USGS in the water resource division in Eastern Idaho, tasked primarily with maintaining our recording equipment and measuring river discharge for the water masters/managers.

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
I am a lucky bastard. I am fourth generation coloradan,,,, Will never go back there. I currently am a caretaker in the frank church wilderness on a in holding. We run a hydro with our own electricity, Off the grid, yep. Only when we choose to connect, Over paid...definately... i would do this for free. But I make a living

Hnthrdr

WKR
I am a lucky bastard. I am fourth generation coloradan,,,, Will never go back there. I currently am a caretaker in the frank church wilderness on a in holding. We run a hydro with our own electricity, Off the grid, yep. Only when we choose to connect, Over paid...definately... i would do this for free. But I make a living
That is awesome. You are lucky for escaping Kalirado when you did…

ER nurse is my main gig, and clinical instructor for the nursing program I graduated from is my side gig to support my hunting habits/expenses.

Graybush

FNG
Sales manager at a car dealership. Long hours, high pay. Everyday is an adventure.

Jonesry09

Lil-Rokslider
Western burbs of MN. Own a custom home build/remodel company and also a multi-family rental home company (very hands off on this one).

eh254413

Lil-Rokslider
Ohio River Valley. Work as a estimator for an exterior envelope contractor.

Felton

WKR
I spend other people’s money (it’s harder than it sounds) on a private island in Georgia where people have their summer or winter cottage, we call them cottages because it sounds better than mansions.

Last edited: