How's everybody make a living

Rotnguns

FNG
I think I saw a post before about this but find it interesting. What area do you live in and what do you do to make a living? I live east of Houston tx and I'm a pipeline operator. If the stars align I will be in Wyoming in a few months

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
Southwest Idaho, retired mechanical engineering professor.

TN VOL

FNG
23 years and counting US Army. Currently National Guard as Critical Care Flight Paramedic. Work full-time in the NICU at our local children's hospital and teach A&P and microbiology at a small community college.

I think I saw a post before about this but find it interesting. What area do you live in and what do you do to make a living? I live east of Houston tx and I'm a pipeline operator. If the stars align I will be in Wyoming in a few months

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
SE Washingon State. Engineer by training, retired USAF. Work mostly as a consultant now, about 1/2 time, and read a lot!!!! Working on hunting alot again.

North Central MN, my day job is as a maintenance worker for the state highway dept, my side hustles include contracting to the state forest service to maintain forestry roads in the summer and arbitrage of physical assets anytime the opportunity arises.

Last edited:
I am a software engineer and web developer by profession. I live in New York. I also do freelancing other than my job. I am also working on my own projects like this tech gadgets website.

lacofdfireman

Lil-Rokslider
Fireman for LA County. Best job there is as far as the work part goes. I’m sure there are plenty of jobs you can make much more money at though. But as for a Fireman job it’s the best and pay isn’t horrible for only having a high school education.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Idaho, superintendent for a nationwide drilling company. We specialize in stabilizing unstable cliffs and mountainsides (rockfall mitigation)