How’s your fuel prices

tdot

87 Octane broke the equivalent of $5usd/gallon a few months ago and has been climbing since, $5.25 is the average now. Diesel just hit $5.15usd/gallon and premium unleaded is $6.15. I love BC, but it is getting expensive.

jwpete21

Going over $3/gal in St. Paul area. I commute from just the WI side of the border. Thankfully MN subsidizes Ethanol enough that e88 is usually significantly cheaper.

ScottR_EHJ

Rokslide Sponsor
Our small town tends to stay one price then do big jumps, like .20 at a time due to supply pieces of the equation. Lots of fun budgeting for that!

hobbes

$3.349 and up in Helena, MT right now. Costco is usually several cents cheaper but I don't buy it there very often.

tdhanses

When I was in WY last week I couldn’t believe diesel was a $1 more then in KC and they have refineries in state. I paid $3.99 in Pinedale WY.

TSU ME

Rising energy/food costs and stagnant cost of living wage increases for the middle class are going to hurt a lot of folks.

This year sure stings a little more at the pump salmon fishing most weekends since July. I think unleaded 87 here at Costco in Albany Oregon is 3.49 last time I filled the tundra.

There are a lot of factors in energy prices and lots I don’t pretend to understand. But to say it’s not political you better pull the sheets from over your eyes.