How’s your fuel prices

dtrkyman

WKR
Not debating the crazy prices, however it has always magically went up for any holiday/summer weekends when people get out and about!

I still think some of this is payback for the crazy low prices just a few years ago! I paid like 1.29 in Missouri that year!

Reactions: JVS

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
They suck!!! What really chaps a guys hide is the same station chain is .20 cheaper on the other side of town and the station next door is .20 higher . Don’t understand how this is. Anyone have experience with this ? Why can’t it all just be the same at every store?
Much in play; how close to a major highway (usually higher) how big the chain is and their buying power and another one has to with the arrangement the station has with the supplier especially if it is proprietor owned. They can choose whether the supplier is also the company that services their pumps which entails maintenance fees or id they will pay out of pocket when something goes wrong.

RS3579

WKR
I seen A LOT of boats on the 3 rivers this weekend. I also haven’t seen many newer model ATV’s for sale. I guess fuel isn’t all that bad to sell the TOYS people have.

Schism

WKR
I seen A LOT of boats on the 3 rivers this weekend. I also haven’t seen many newer model ATV’s for sale. I guess fuel isn’t all that bad to sell the TOYS people have.

Give it time. After a couple months of using summer toys there will undoubtedly be households that realize they are no longer able to save any money like they once were, or worse, not able to make their loan payments.

For what it is worth, write and call your elected officials and remind them who they work for. Elections have consequences, they can be voted out of office just as easily as being voted in.

Forcing the Green Deal to work is going to dismantle our economy, security and nation.

Mosby

WKR
Diesel was $4.79 in Cassville, MO tonight. Had a $.70 off fuel saver card and got 20 gallons in my truck at $4.09.

Truck stop diesel prices that I saw are around $5.25 south of KC. Missouri has some of the lowest diesel prices in the country.

*zap*

WKR
Biden recently said we will suffer but in the end we will be better off and less reliant on fossil fuels. Or something like that...but as stupid as he is does he realize there is currently no alternative to fossil fuels for most of us? The vast majority of vehicles use gas/diesel....Electric vehicles require electricity to re-fuel, most of it generated by fossil fuels/coal.
What am I missing here?

Stupid is as stupid does.....

Been bouncing around in a $0.20 range here in PA. Regular is $4.70 to $4.90 depending on the day.