How’s your fuel prices

sneaky

"DADDY"
$2.79 here, up $0.75 a gallon since New Year's

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

snuzzo29

Lil-Rokslider
$2.77 for 87 and $2.57 for 85 today. It went up almost 20 cents since Saturday.

TravisIN

WKR
I work at a refinery for an major company. Luckily we stayed running during the cold snap but down in Texas they shut down a lot of refineries which affects prices. Also, from my understanding, the cold shut down a lot of natural gas wells that feed the pipeline that we get our natural gas from clear up in IL. We use that natural gas in our furnaces which we have to have to heat up crude oil to separate it into different product like gas, diesel, jet fuel.(that’s a very dumbed down explanation ) Well if I remember right that the numbers I was told were that natural gas went from like 3-4 dollars a scuff to as much as 900 a scuff just from lack of supply. The point where we losing money to make gas, for us was like $40 a scuff. So other refineries had to shut down just to keep from hemorrhaging money. So not much has was getting made the last month. Also get used to it with biden .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sucks I agree. But on the bright side might slow down some out of state hunting??? That's coming from a nonresident elk hunter going to idaho from MN.

Reactions: Che

tdhanses

WKR
prices surpassed $4 under George W. Why is this a political thing?
Because the reg reversals that lowered our prices under the last admin, it is political, silly to not think so. It was political then as well.

billoo349

Lil-Rokslider
Increase gas prices to $5 a gallon and then everyone will be on board with the green new deal. Might as well go electric if gas is so expensive. My guess is there will be an attempt to price out ice. I hope I'm wrong.

Elon musk on jre said this must happen for the masses to convert to electric.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Che

FNG
Because the reg reversals that lowered our prices under the last admin, it is political, silly to not think so. It was political then as well.
Yes, but it is not a Dem. v Rep. debate.
Both use the controls granted to influence us.
Lamenting "Obama prices" or "GW Bush prices" is moot.

$2.79 for 87 octane today. Up $.79 since the election. Up$.60 since January the 20th. Going to be $4.00 by Memorial Day is my guess. And, you’ll still have brain dead people suggesting it has nothing to do with politics

OPAC has always loved it when America played global roulette. They’ll control supply to keep prices high for American consumers. Because globalists presidents are encouraged to put pressure on the Middle East. And, the Chinese will glorify the administration that’s doing it. Quickly rebuilding its unaltered dominance of retail markets for common goods in America.

And party politics will regain its hold on the average Americans life. While telling us lies about the threats we face. In order to keep us blind to the raping and pillaging they sign is up for. Our elected officials will continue to get richer on kick backs for doing this, while we get poorer.

I guess you could change scenarios to mix and match the current “crisis” we seem to be lucky to endure daily. But, what you can’t change is both political parties in this country, has members living it up at the expense of the people they represent. And, the changes made by this administration is nothing more then that reality. Bought and paid for.

Last edited: