How’s your fuel prices

Spike elk

WKR
Fill me in, what exactly did the President do to cause the fuel prices to rise between now and last month?
Facts please.
Are we going to pretend that liberal policies, directed by liberal politicians, do not drive up fuel prices, all in the name of going green? Look at a list of liberal states, lead by CA, that lead the country in gas prices. (3.70 for crying out loud) Do you really feel that gas prices do not have any connectivity to politics and government policy?

it will go up faster than it will ever come down if it ever comes down just getting started 2.89 for unleaded up .50 a gallon in the past two months but our great governor is surely going to ram us with another fuel tax

Backyard

WKR
Are we going to pretend that liberal policies, directed by liberal politicians, do not drive up fuel prices, all in the name of going green? Look at a list of liberal states, lead by CA, that lead the country in gas prices. (3.70 for crying out loud) Do you really feel that gas prices do not have any connectivity to politics and government policy?
Nope, I was serious. If one doesn't have reference to accurate info (and I don't) one shouldn't be accusing someone , or anyone for something they did or didn't do. Not looking for an argument here.

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
Valley of Oregon. $2.90's for regular. Diesel is pretty much the same as regular. $3.20's for premium.

billoo349

Lil-Rokslider
Nope, I was serious. If one doesn't have reference to accurate info (and I don't) one shouldn't be accusing someone , or anyone for something they did or didn't do. Not looking for an argument here.
Does the executive order to revoke the permit on the Keystone Pipeline work for you?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TravisIN

WKR
Does the executive order to revoke the permit on the Keystone Pipeline work for you?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

That won’t have an immediate affect. Rejoining the Paris climate agreement will. Also limiting permits for fracking and drilling in the us will. Also the fact that he is hurting our energy independence will. Russia and opec will be able to have more affect on our market and if they want to slow production to raise prices they will be able too. But long run biden and green initiatives in general will skyrocket all energy costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
That won’t have an immediate affect. Rejoining the Paris climate agreement will. Also limiting permits for fracking and drilling in the us will. Also the fact that he is hurting our energy independence will. Russia and opec will be able to have more affect on our market and if they want to slow production to raise prices they will be able too. But long run biden and green initiatives in general will skyrocket all energy costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t forget stopping all new development on federal land, oil is a speculative market, the price per barrel will jump and we’ll see an immediate jump at the pump. Also once fracking is banned we’ll see a big jump.

Just wait till we are back to pre COVID use, that will be another issue that raises prices, seems like every little thing effects the price, even if it’s just going back to normal demand.

Frank Grimes

Lil-Rokslider
I just paid 1.25can per litre of diesel here in B.C.
So that’s like 3.65usd per gallon.
good thing I drive a tdi golf.

Gas went up because Foreign policy recently enacted disrupted all optimism for American oil production.

Gas is going up because foreign leaders signed an executive order to stop all tax incentives given to oil production on American public lands.

Gas prices went up because our current administration continued on with American energy independence policy already set forth by a previous administration. Sending Saudi Arabia the message we still intend to produce most of the oil we use. Rendering OPAC’s influence minimal in our oil prices.

Prices are going up because there is a higher demand for crude oil due to a growing world wide economy.

Is this what you are implying?

Anyways, I could go on. But, it’s likely you wouldn’t understand it if you confused what’s been pointed out already concerning this administrations attempt to reduce American production of oil.

Oregon

WKR
$2.49 a month ago. $2.99 today. Regular 87.

Obviously, the current administration has absolutely nothing to do with this. Nothing.

I paid between $2.29 and $2.49 for over a year.

Feb 1 it started jumping. Coincidence. Nope.