How’s your fuel prices

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
With this administration we all know prices are going to continue to surge. Wouldn't be surprised in a year if prices are almost double. Look at the trends.
At least if you invest in oil stocks you can make a $ off it.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I did a mini vacation for a few weeks and looped TN,KY,IN,OH,WV,VA,NC,SC, and ended back up in TN at the end.. Over those weeks, the lowest was 2.41, the highest was 2.79. (Gasoline)

I did notice that rental cars and hotels have gone up far more than the price of fuel. View attachment 287623
I went back to TN to visit family a couple weeks ago and saw everything from 2.39 to 2.69 for regular. Was in Boise working the past few days and it's 3.23 or so there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

*zap*

WKR
I would put up 100 or so gallons if you have the appropriate containers for it......really more would be better if you will use it within 3 months or have stabilizer. My opinion is that this stuff is just beginning.......could be a lot of shortages coming, some are already here.....and have been for a while.

Buck197

WKR
I would put up 100 or so gallons if you have the appropriate containers for it......really more would be better if you will use it within 3 months or have stabilizer. My opinion is that this stuff is just beginning.......could be a lot of shortages coming, some are already here.....and have been for a while.
Oils up near two bucks a barrel today approximately..just dropped a half.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
$3.79 for regular some places in So. Cal. Much higher in certain places, such as Hollywood, closer to $5.

Mosby

WKR
Filled up for $2.63 in Jackson, MS yesterday. Long lines. Local gas stations in Arkansas are having difficult time getting more gas. Only have premium right now. I am going to Bentonville, AR tomorrow (Walmart hdqrs) and I am taking some extra containers so I can fill up ATV's, lawn mower etc.,

I expected it to suck under Biden but he has managed to exceed my expectations.

tuk

FNG
In eastern wa. Around $2.75 gas $3.09 and up for diesel. As the economy is heating up the gas prices will ruin it again like in 08. Even with the money that the all wise president keeps pumping into the economy won’t help for long if the prices go over $5 again. Last time that happened people were selling suvs that they were upside down on for kia’s and Hyundai’s that they were paying $800 for thinking they would be better off with an economical car not a gas gussler.