How’s your fuel prices

minengr

FNG
$3.22 / gal here, which isn't horrible considering IL has the 2nd highest state gas tax in the US. However, since that gas tax pays my salary at IDOT, I'm not complaining, much.

Ridiculous here in upstate New York., Albany area. Diesel went from $3.05 to $3,59 in 4 weeks. WTF……. Let’s go Brandon….this is insane

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Ridiculous here in upstate New York., Albany area. Diesel went from $3.05 to $3,59 in 4 weeks. WTF……. Let’s go Brandon….this is insane
Look at the bright side, you don't live in Cal. Aside from all the obvious reason, gas was at $3.79 before it took of a few weeks ago. Now its at $4.89, and that's a min. price. I see it as high as $5.29.

Lets go Brandon

bpietila

FNG
I saw that and had to check it out.. From what I could find, $8.99 is about, $5.50 high. I'm not sure folks in AK make that an hour. :)
Lol did you google “highest price of fuel in Alaska?” That might be accurate for the road system, but there are plenty of places off the road system that use fuel too.

FYI I did find the actual cost on 2 different websites, but I know where I live. Let’s see how good your internet sleuthing is…

bpietila

FNG
Sweet baby Ray, are you serious Clark?
I saw that and had to check it out.. From what I could find, $8.99 is about, $5.50 high. I'm not sure folks in AK make that an hour.
Dead serious. I’m off the road system and fuel is flown into the village I live in. I’ll grab a photo next time I get gas. Near as I figure it costs about a $1 a mile to take my widetrak out in the winter time. Makes walking look real appealing at times.

Okhotnik

WKR
Dead serious. I’m off the road system and fuel is flown into the village I live in. I’ll grab a photo next time I get gas. Near as I figure it costs about a $1 a mile to take my widetrak out in the winter time. Makes walking look real appealing at times.
like the "hope and change" health insurance costs. Liberal progressive policies always screw over the middle class Americans.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Evidently the info I had on AK gas price was old. Look at the bright side, you still pay no state income tax and you get paid oil revenue each year, which you can use to help pay high fuel prices, which goes right back to oil companies.

Beendare

WKR
like the "hope and change" health insurance costs. Liberal progressive policies always screw over the middle class Americans.

Fuel inflation, food inflation, etc is essentially a tax that disproportionately affects the poor. …but they are too stupid to realize it when the current crop of politicians say they are trying to help the poor.

tdhanses

WKR
Was in Nashville earlier this week and talking to one of our consultants in the big 4 accounting firms, they have stopped firing people, are accepting all kinds of resumes, they can‘t find enough people to work, even at $80k a year salaries. Many now allow the majority of time for employees to work from home and another of the big 4 is even allowing employees to work from anywhere in the country office or not being close.

We haven’t seen anything for where this country is going price wise, I also feel the current administration wants fuel prices over $10 to push people to be more interested in electric vehicles.

I also noticed lumber futures are jumping back up.

ODB

WKR
Was in Nashville earlier this week and talking to one of our consultants in the big 4 accounting firms, they have stopped firing people, are accepting all kinds of resumes, they can‘t find enough people to work, even at $80k a year salaries. Many now allow the majority of time for employees to work from home and another of the big 4 is even allowing employees to work from anywhere in the country office or not being close.

We haven’t seen anything for where this country is going price wise, I also feel the current administration wants fuel prices over $10 to push people to be more interested in electric vehicles.

I also noticed lumber futures are jumping back up.

When Tesla showed Westinghouse his theory of unlimited electrical power harnessed from the earth, ala wardencliffe towers and others, Westinghouse’s response was “but where will you put the meter?”

Point being people think electric is the answer to everything. But it’s just energy that still has to be created from somewhere. And that will cost more and more as people pile on - and those in power will be the first to collect those $$$s

last summer in Boise the term “rolling blackout” was used as a potential due to the high heat and the demand for electricity to run our ACs.

it’s all a mess.

tdhanses

WKR
When Tesla showed Westinghouse his theory of unlimited electrical power harnessed from the earth, ala wardencliffe towers and others, Westinghouse’s response was “but where will you put the meter?”

Point being people think electric is the answer to everything. But it’s just energy that still has to be created from somewhere. And that will cost more and more as people pile on - and those in power will be the first to collect those $$$s

last summer in Boise the term “rolling blackout” was used as a potential due to the high heat and the demand for electricity to run our ACs.

it’s all a mess.
Not to mention heating costs this winter are expected to jump 30% to 50% depending on the energy type.

OP
B

Brooks

WKR
Diesel fuel jumped up 10 cents Monday from $3.39 to $3.49 now Friday,I see it’s up to $3.59…not only is the country falling apart but the fuel prices are going through the roof under these weak, meek, liberal freaks.