How’s your fuel prices

2531usmc

WKR
Here on the eastern shore of Maryland, regular unleaded has gone up 40 cents in two weeks

AZ8

WKR
$3.60 here in N Arizona. I got it down to 3.50 thanks to my Kroger fuel points.

Catch 22: Buy more groceries at inflated prices, just to save a dime on gas. Grocery bill up 30%.

This is NOT a healthy economy and I feel we’re right at the precipice. How far we’ve fallen in just 10 months.

RS3579

WKR
If the prices haven’t caused you to sell your gas using toys then what’s all the fuss. Unfortunately the price has gone up and we have to pay for it.

$4.79/gal. in California..
Went to Raleys this morning, 12.99/lb. For Raleys thick cut bacon, 10.49/lb Farmer Johns. 16.99/lb. New York steak, 25.99/lb. Ribeye, 6.99/lb skinless chicken breasts.

OP
B

Brooks

WKR
If the prices haven’t caused you to sell your gas using toys then what’s all the fuss. Unfortunately the price has gone up and we have to pay for it.
The prices didn’t need to increase like they are and we shouldn’t think we should sell off things because they have. Keep the oil and gas industry going and we will pay $1.50 pg right now, but that’s how liberals want you to react, just like you did so I guess it’s working for some people. Prices will continue to increase until people are begging for battery cars.

Moserkr

WKR
Independent American made energy - low prices. Lower food cost, less inflation with lower spending. Conservative policy.

Dependent foreign made energy - high fuel prices. Higher food cost, more inflation with higher gov spending. Liberal policy.

Doesnt take a genius to know which is better. Not enjoying filling up a 100 gallon tank at $4.70 a gallon vs a year ago at $3.20 or less.

Okhotnik

WKR
$125 to fill up truck. Around $65 2 years ago

build back better!!!! If I remember correctly some one told me I would save $2500 a year on Obamacare. But my insurance and costs have tripled. hmmmmm

New diesel price is $3.59 here this week. .10 increase in a week. Awesome. No one selling diesel here has a purchase limit large enough to fill up my truck before cutting the pump off. And, they’ve nearly all went to pay inside options to keep you from restarting. Even better. What an administration.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
So, are you better off now than you were a year ago? If you are your in the minority.