How’s your fuel prices

BFR

WKR
End of 2020 gas was about $2.23/gal. June 2021, $2.95 and rising every week, couple days ago it was at $4.79, and going up almost daily. Good thing I’m retired and on a fixed income. At least I don’t have a daily commute.

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
I travel 30 miles each way for work. Luckily I get 32 miles to the gallon with my Jeep Cherokee.

Its the prices of everything else too. Food is climbing. Had to replace my central AC this year to the tune of $8k, now I need a new roof on the sunroom to the tune $4k and also in the process of getting quotes for a new oil boiler which so far is $8k to $13.5k, depending on which model I go with. :mad:

$4.89 for 86 $5.39 for high test gas….$5.89 for diesel in NM

Saw a liberal Senator laughing on tv yesterday saying she drives an EV and gas prices don’t bother her at all. She just drives on by with a smile. Maybe she will lend everyone $100,000 to buy one.
Careful, they might just send stimulus checks for $100k. What’s a little more inflation at this point?

KurtR

WKR
My wife owns a day care center in a town of 3000 ish. No sams club or Costco for 110 miles. So on top of food going crazy people here wanting to pay in home prices while still going to a center (50 dollars a week cheaper or more than any other center in the state) and gas going up like this it’s getting tough. Milk damn near 5 dollars a gallon here and 30 kids drink a lot of damn milk. Hoping just to break even this year. Luckily I can cover all our bills.

5.50-ish for regular E10 gas in Oregon, and my buddy just text me last week he paid 6.34$ for red diesel in the boat..... for no freakin' reason!!! this is so dumb

of course, it's all Putin's fault:rolleyes: the lack of accountability is almost as annoying as the fuel prices, but that's exactly what i expect from the current leadership (using the term extremely loosely of course)

I travel 30 miles each way for work. Luckily I get 32 miles to the gallon with my Jeep Cherokee.

Its the prices of everything else too. Food is climbing. Had to replace my central AC this year to the tune of $8k, now I need a new roof on the sunroom to the tune $4k and also in the process of getting quotes for a new oil boiler which so far is $8k to $13.5k, depending on which model I go with. :mad:
Buy the material &the ac unit and do the work your self save in labor cost

Not sure if anyone brought this up in 72 pages. So how much gas TAX in your state is on a gallon of gas ? There's state and federal tax. So we all get our electric cars and drive by the pumps as one arrogant pos congresswomen laughed about. Where is all that revenue for highways ,roads and brigdes coming from now ??? Hmm mm electric bill

Not sure if anyone brought this up in 72 pages. So how much gas TAX in your state is on a gallon of gas ? There's state and federal tax. So we all get our electric cars and drive by the pumps as one arrogant pos congresswomen laughed about. Where is all that revenue for highways ,roads and brigdes coming from now ??? Hmm mm electric bill
Road use tax /surcharge for electric vehicles has been floated by several states

kentuckybowman

Lil-Rokslider
they are testing a mileage tax now, it's coming. the more you drive the more tax you pay, unless you are a member of congress.

Button

WKR
Riots about police shootings. But no riots over gas/inflation/destruction of the USA.

Somethings going to give sometime.

they are testing a mileage tax now, it's coming. the more you drive the more tax you pay, unless you are a member of congress.
What ? They would never suggest a "GPS/ tax / mileage tracker widget " reguired by the state/ federal government for our own safety to be installed by all electric auto manufacturers. Ya know the kind that automatically charges your visa card monthly or removes money from your bank account depending on how much you drive. No way. Not in this free country. You guys need to upgrade your tin foIL hats. What's next keeping track of every banking transaction over $600 to make sure they weren't missing out on any tax revenue.