How’s your fuel prices

Sled

WKR
Not sure if anyone brought this up in 72 pages. So how much gas TAX in your state is on a gallon of gas ? There's state and federal tax. So we all get our electric cars and drive by the pumps as one arrogant pos congresswomen laughed about. Where is all that revenue for highways ,roads and brigdes coming from now ??? Hmm mm electric bill

Not sure if anyone brought this up in 72 pages. So how much gas TAX in your state is on a gallon of gas ? There's state and federal tax. So we all get our electric cars and drive by the pumps as one arrogant pos congresswomen laughed about. Where is all that revenue for highways ,roads and brigdes coming from now ??? Hmm mm electric bill

In Idaho there is a surcharge added to vehicle licensing for all electric and hybrids to offset the loss in gas tax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sled

WKR
Looks like California leads the tax game, no surprise.

Attachments

• The-Four-Main-Factors-that-Influence-U.S.-Gas-Prices_v5-1.jpg
    The-Four-Main-Factors-that-Influence-U.S.-Gas-Prices_v5-1.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 34

LLRJ17

FNG
Looks like California leads the tax game, no surprise.
<sarcasm> I don't mind paying the gas taxes because our roads are so well maintained. Autobhan, schmatobahn! Heck, we grateful Californians even voted to increase the gas taxes during the last general election. I also purchase copious lottery tickets to support our public schools. </sarcasm>

PS. No regular around here for less than $6.00.

ewade07

WKR
4.89 now here in Billings MT. The ol Tundra is staying parked for a long time, glad i got the Subaru to run around in. Still hurts to even fill that thing up.

CorbLand

WKR
5.09 for a couple days here in N. Utah.

We were in a meeting at work and the director of the department made a comment about how its a good thing prices are high because it will force people to buy EVs or find other ways to travel. The arrogance of someone that makes three times the next highest paid employee in his department. It made me shake my head, as a base model Tesla would be 40% of his salary and 120% of the next highest paid employee.