How’s your fuel prices

Riots about police shootings. But no riots over gas/inflation/destruction of the USA.

Somethings going to give sometime.
One would think, but things are going the opposite direction at a rapid rate in this country…. It would be comical if it wasn’t real life. Things are getting so bizarre.. remember when BLM was the bureau of land management?

Remember when a tranny was what shifted gears in your vehicle? Haha, like 3 years ago

On a side note, I’m paying about 6$ per gallon for mid grade, my fuel bill is 350-500 per week right now

Okhotnik

WKR
I think the Biden admin and Dems are too worried about protecting our fragile environment out west to be concerned about fuel prices and the dying middle class. This clown show, and mouth breathing goobers that support them, never fails to entertain

Button

WKR
One would think, but things are going the opposite direction at a rapid rate in this country…. It would be comical if it wasn’t real life. Things are getting so bizarre.. remember when BLM was the bureau of land management?

Remember when a tranny was what shifted gears in your vehicle? Haha, like 3 years ago

On a side note, I’m paying about 6$ per gallon for mid grade, my fuel bill is 350-500 per week right now
The acceleration of societal decay is exponential.
I think this is real life, hard to believe at times. Gigging a limit of flounder last night was nice, found a prime spot I will definitely be prowling more often. The mosquitoes were nonexistent, stars were bright, and the fish were there. Definitely was worth the gas.

That’s a brutal fuel bill, hopefully things get better.

The acceleration of societal decay is exponential.
I think this is real life, hard to believe at times. Gigging a limit of flounder last night was nice, found a prime spot I will definitely be prowling more often. The mosquitoes were nonexistent, stars were bright, and the fish were there. Definitely was worth the gas.

That’s a brutal fuel bill, hopefully things get better.
Getting away from the BS is pretty easy to appreciate lately isn’t it? One silver lining of the current environment, you have to be an unaware zombie to take things like that for granted…

Another silver lining, like the pandemic, it seems bad, but we are all in it together… none of us are the only ones with these problems, and I can only hope people are starting to see the light that have been blinded from it in the past… something good has to come from this mess.

Man I’m looking forward to the fall hunting seasons.

I think the Biden admin and Dems are too worried about protecting our fragile environment out west to be concerned about fuel prices and the dying middle class. This clown show, and mouth breathing goobers that support them, never fails to entertain

Wowzers, I had not seen that before. Damn.

BFR

WKR
WOW, federal gas tax holiday for 3 whole months! That’s the “solution” to high gas prices. To put it in perspective, 2020 I paid about $50 to fill my Expedition with 22 gals currently it’s $110 for that same 22 gals, with the fantastic gas tax holiday reduction I will save a whopping $4, assuming prices don’t continue to go up. (Insert massive sarcasm here)

2five7

WKR
WOW, federal gas tax holiday for 3 whole months! That’s the “solution” to high gas prices. To put it in perspective, 2020 I paid about $50 to fill my Expedition with 22 gals currently it’s $110 for that same 22 gals, with the fantastic gas tax holiday reduction I will save a whopping $4, assuming prices don’t continue to go up. (Insert massive sarcasm here)
Yep, that "tax holiday" is going to save the day! For the average Joe that drives 1000 miles a month in a car that gets ~22 mpg, it will save a grand total of.......$20!! A nice bit of "breathing room" according to slow Joe

Moserkr

WKR
Funny how those who believe that free markets are so great haven’t said anything about this one.
I’ll take this one, Bob.

Free markets are great, the best economic system known to mankind. They require one major thing though - being FREE, especially free of massive government intervention. When grandpa and his handlers decided to wage a war against fossil fuels and push us into the fantasy world of electric vehicles, this is the end result. Russia is not the scapegoat either, prices were already high when that happened as inflation was kicking in hard from too much government spending. Government intervention, spending, and extreme taxation are hallmarks of communism, not capitalism. Funny how all the communist countries fail, and how America struggles when pushed that way too. Sure was nice when King mean tweets opened up the economy by slashing regulations and pushing energy independence. Only took 1.5 years for them to wreck our economy and it was no accident. End rant, nothing funny about it.

Gee, who could have predicted that this could ever happen to an inefficient, bloated-vehicle-filled infrastructure based on the assumption of cheap fuel forever? 🤔

CorbLand

WKR
I am trying to figure out two things with this one. A) If we can suspend the tax for a couple of months...why the **** have we been paying it in the first place? B) I thought that taxing things didnt get passed down to the consumer and that the businesses just ate the cost...at least that's what Democrats have been saying as long as I remember.

“ Everything I don’t like is that durn gubmint’s fault.”
Pretty much this. I thought I was tired of the snowflakes blaming Trump for everything that was wrong in their lives, but these snowflakes have taken it to an entirely new level.

I was waiting for Old Faithful to erupt a couple of weeks ago, along with 8000 of my closest friends, and I overheard a conversation: "When is this going to go off?" Friend says "I don't know, they used to have a park ranger that walked around and told you but Old Joe probably cut his job." And then the bitching really started, and they were dead serious.