Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Sort of..............

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

LONE HUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
Are you happy with your 2022 Hoyt bow? Share below the reasons why yes or no, and vote in the poll!

Not a 2022, but I had a 2021 Ventum and got rid of it for a 2020 RX-4. Really prefer the hybrid cam over the dual for the ease of yoke tuning.

The binary cam has its perks, but for micro-tuning nothing really beats a yoke-tunable bow.

I have a '22 Ventum 33 Pro Shoots GREAT. Only reason I picked it up is because at the same draw weight as my Z7, its shooting the same weight arrow at almost 40 fps faster. In my mind that was a reason to change. The quiver system and picatinny sight mount are great additions in terms of accessory

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
RX7 Ultra, 80lbs. probably the nicest draw cycle on a bow that I've ever shot. Bowtech Revolt X in comfort the only one that has came close. Holds target very well. Really have no complaints on this bow and I usually find something to complain about on my bows.

CCooper

WKR
Started with a RX7 Ultra- smoothest drawing bow I have ever drawn. I shot at least a thousand arrows and did not see the accuracy gains I was hoping for going to a longer ATA bow (I have a 27" DL). The bow was slow and being at the bottom of the cam didn't help. I did not see lugging that long SOB around all season for no gain whatsoever in accuracy and a decrease in speed. I traded it back to the shop I bought it at free of charge for a regular RX7 which is more appropriate for my DL. I went 80LB limbs on the new one as well. The draw cycle isn't as nice, but I shoot it very well and its a pleasure to carry.

I have the Ventum Pro as well and for it’s the draw cycle that makes this bow so great. Holds really well too

raptor16

Lil-Rokslider
Still quite happy with my RX7U. Will probably look to add a Vista 33 and a Revolt X to the stable at some point.

mortskee

FNG
ventum pro 33, really like the bow. I haven't incorporated any of the inline accessories yet. Curious if others found them to be beneficial.

I voted no because I really wanted an RX7. It was July before I saw one in a shop. I’m not buying in July. Another year of Hoyt supply issues. However, I really did like the 7 and pro after shooting them.

CCooper

WKR
ventum pro 33, really like the bow. I haven't incorporated any of the inline accessories yet. Curious if others found them to be beneficial.
The inline accessories have been awesome for me. Running the hamskea epsilon with the low pro quiver and a MBG pic rail mounted sight make the bow balance like a dream. I am currently running no stabilizers of any sort and the bow holds great.

Jake538

FNG
Have been shooting the 22’ Torrex XT it has been an amazing bow. I’m excited to try it out for deer season this fall.