Sold Hoyt Carbon Matrix Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent111368

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, let's blow this out, one week only, $350 for a local sale only. If you are in Colorado and can meet for the exchange, $350. I could meet you within 60 miles. ONE WEEK ONLY. If this does not move, I will delete the ad and keep the bow. Might list again in the summer when bows are being shopped for.

For sale, Hoyt Carbon Matrix Plus. Bought new in 2011, I believe that is the year of MFG (confirmed, 2011 MFG). Fuel cam, 60-70lbs, currently set at 30" DL, 35" ATA. Shoots awesome, carries awesome, very lightweight. Function is 100%, never any issues. Finish, finish is not 100%! Grip finish is all but gone, plenty of rubs to the finish, scratches on metal finish. I have shot this bow a lot, been on hunting trips every year since new. The Carbon Matrix Plus is the second year of the Hoyt carbon bow. Great shooter, no vibration whatsoever, perfect shooting condition. It is wearing its third set of strings, ABB, orange/black with clear serving. Strings are good for another season, I'd not change them until after next archery season. Very light, maybe an ounce over 4lbs when bare. Selling as bare bow. If you have wanted a Hoyt carbon bow and not wanting to pay 1400-1500 bucks, here it is, and you don't need to worry about scratching this one!!!!! Lots more pictures if you need them.

DL range on this current cam is 29 to 31"

$400 and will include (8) ACC Pro Hunter arrows.

Attachments

• Hoyt1.jpg
    Hoyt1.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Hoyt2.jpg
    Hoyt2.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Hoyt5.jpg
    Hoyt5.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Hoyt3.jpg
    Hoyt3.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Hoyt9.jpg
    Hoyt9.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
OP
B

Brent111368

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your local archery shop can likely take this down to 28.5. I will see if I can find the tune chart for this bow, that will tell us the DL range of the current cam. You need 1.5" less. Is that just a mod change? I will find out. My local shop typically charges $40 for DL changes that require nothing more than mods be swapped. You get the needed mods, and they keeps the mods that came off the bow, and you are shooting.

Found it, and looks like 28.5 would require a #2 cam. Looks like the #3 goes from 29" to 31".

Attachments

• Matrix Plus.PNG
    Matrix Plus.PNG
    51.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.