Hoyt Charger

Snipershirt

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone shoot 1 yet ? But hearing nothing but great reviews and i am looking really hard at maybe getting this bow

Affirm, shot it when it was first released...IMO the smoothest bow in its class. I prefer a longer ATA bow however I still might pick one up. The riser will fool you as it gives the appearance of machined aluminum...Bow is very similiar to the AM 32 but the charger cam is much smoother than the original XTR. It doesn't have the bells and whistles such as the air shox that the Spyder series has and is rated at about 5fps slower. Again, IMO, the airshox are a great concept however they create a cupping sound at the shot. Up here the Charger is going for around $549 bare bow....you could trick it out with top of the line acesseries and still be at or possibly just under what most flag-ship bows are selling for w/o acessories.

CtP

Lil-Rokslider
If you're on a budget and the bow feels good to you, it sounds like a winner. I shot one and couldn't tell the difference between the higher end bows, but then again it was my first time shooting.

This will by my first bow season and I was about to pull the trigger on a Charger but decided to get a second hand bare bow. That way I could get the accessories I wanted and do it right the first time. It cost me a bit more than the Charger as a package, but it was worth it.

Good luck

Whisky

WKR
I shot one of the demos my shop got in awhile back. I don't think they had their prices set yet but I'm thinking $500-550 for bare bow, and $650 for a complete package deal is what they were going to do. When I shot it I really liked it. Then I was informed of the price and liked it even more. It's a great bow for the money IMO.

It is a fantastic bow! It is basically an Alpha Max, but with a magnesium composite riser...much improved from earlier magnesium composites. It is an incredible buy!