Hoyt Picatinny Compatible Sights

Right now I see that the Garmin sight and AXCEL are compatible. Are there any other sights that someone might have seen at the ATA show? Has Spot Hogg or Black Gold made any announcements on this ?

3forks

WKR
I can’t help myself, and have to inquire if you’re asking this question of a friend?

I may be incorrect, but thought you were the guy who posted in the 2022 bow thread that there haven’t been enough improvements made by manufacturers in the last 10 years to justify an upgrade.🤣

OP
D
I can’t help myself, and have to inquire if you’re asking this question of a friend?

I may be incorrect, but thought you were the guy who posted in the 2022 bow thread that there haven’t been enough improvements made by manufacturers in the last 10 years to justify an upgrade.🤣

Just random questions that pop in my head. Just because I didn't upgrade my bow yet doesn't mean i can't track shit or look at the "new and shiny" and wonder how long it will be in use

Conversely I know that there are now 2 manufacturers making dovetail mount type arrow rest. I'd wonder how long it will take bowtech, elite, bear, etc. to pick up on adding that to their bows. The dovetail mount solves a lot of tuning issue. I guess I'm mostly curious to see how fast the industry is going to change to designs of the bow manufacturers. It would seem like Mathews might have hit the right innovation with the "through the riser" type bridge mount.

But I'd think it would be fairly easy for manufacturers to adapt to something like picatinny rail since thats been in use in the gun industry for about 2 or so decades

docmay

FNG
Montana black gold makes a mount that will go on the new Hoyt rail. I have one in the garage but my rx-7 ultra hasn’t shown up yet.