WTS Hoyt RX-4 Alpha, 70#, #3 Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

marktole

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have a Hoyt RX-4 Alpha, 60-70# limbs, with the #3 cam (28-30" DL), 85% let off.

Bow is storm grey riser, black limbs, with flo green strings. Comes with Hoyt QAD MX integrate rest and a black 2 piece carbon solo 6 arrow quiver.

I bought this off a member on Archery Talk and he had never shot it or even tied a D-Loop on it. I received it and promptly dry fired it, causing it to derail. I did not do it on purpose, obviously, but in the interest of full disclosure, now you know. It did leave a small nick in the upper speed nock sleeve (see pics), but it hasn't given me any issues and I don't anticipate that it would. Guys at my pro shop went over it and gave it a clean bill of health, tuned up, shot, and grouped well after being put back together and ever since. Also, had to get some longer screws for my sight to attach to the riser because the screws that came with my sight weren't quite long enough and stripped the top little bit of it. The longer screws did the trick and I will send those along with the bow.

I've got probably 3-400 arrows through the bow. Selling because I've got two bows and while I like this one just a touch more than the other one, its also worth more money. Bow is in pretty darn good shape as I have never hunted with it, only taken it to the range.

Looking for $1,400 net to me for the bow, rest, and quiver.

Will do $1,175 bare bow.

PayPal or Venmo for payment. Not looking for any trades since I already have another bow. PM if interested or text 7eight5 4four3 3four7nine.

IMG_1544.JPEG

IMG_1545.JPEG

IMG_1546.JPEG

IMG_1547.JPEG

IMG_1548.JPEG

IMG_1549.JPEG

IMG_1550.JPEG

IMG_1551.JPEG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.